I need help with the external optimization of my website

p_wagner954

Hey guys! I’m a newbie at SEO and need your advice. I sell game servers, and I’m done with the internal optimization of my website. So, what’s the next step for its external optimization?
Thank you for your answers in advance.

Clay_P

The most popular optimization technique is link building, which consistently achieves the desired results. However, the links must be high-quality and relevant to the content on your website. Additionally, if at all possible, go for do-follow backlinks.

Writing guest posts helps you build quality backlinks and drive more organic traffic to your website.

Forums are also one of the best platforms to get your site visitors and participate in related topics. While posting the forum, Make sure it is relevant and transparent.

Listing in Google Business Profile to Optimize this platform for the best local SEO ranking.

Consider registering in well-known directories, websites, or Facebook Groups.

craig112s

HI there.
I think you should look for some baсklinks market as this is the easiest way to rank higher on Google. This is actually what I do for my websites as they usually provide a placement guarantee and I don’t have to waste my time for searching suitable websites related to my niche anymore and then talking to the web admins. It’s just less headache.
Good luck with this. Take care

RenderedElite

Like everyone else said, go get some backlinks! Search Google for "write for us" + your keyword of choice to find relevant blogs to publish a post on.

You can also submit blog comments to relevant blogs, just don't say anything promotional and make sure you're leaving a real comment. These backlinks aren't the best, but when done right, they help.

However, the main focus should be on creating content for your website and social media pages. Have a FB/IG page for the business and TikTok if you're able to produce video content. YouTube is great as well if you can talk about the stuff you're selling and speak about relevant topics to your audience. You're 100x more likely to get natural backlinks from focusing on content for your site and social media.

Wishing you the best!

Jatin Bansal

External optimization is also called off page seo.

Off-page SEO" refers to actions taken out of reach your own site which impact your rankings in the search results.

It could be done as follows-

1. Backlink Building
2. Social Media Marketing
3. Unlinked Brand Mentions (which could be converted to links)
4. Removing toxic backlinks
5. Content repurposing on Medium, Quora, mix, linkedin posts and more

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.