Advantages of Android over iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

Hi friends,

Can you tell me Advantages of Android over iOS ?

I used both android and iPhone (iOS) and on android, I found that it's easier than iOS

What about you ? any thoughts ?

CharlesByrd

This is the best article to describe Android OS is better than iOS .. Check this out [URLnf="http://www.businessinsider.com/12-ways-android-is-still-better-than-ios-7-2013-9?op=1"]here[/URLnf]

rohanjain

Android has widgets and has ability to change almost anything. Also it is open source. Therefore i prefer android more than iOS.

seoxpert

The main advantage is Android is the less expensive than iOS. In this time, almost person have android mobile.

Android application development is very less expensive than iOS app development. Google play easily upload your apps and easily approve your apps.

prolimehost

i dont see any as i have been using ios from long time and have never found a single issue, on other side we can say android apps can be free or maybe cheap as compared to ios

agrydsoftech

Android phones are cheap in cost compare to I-phone
I-phone is complicated to use but android phones are user friendly
people can roughly handle android phones but i-phone require more care

drdialeruk

Apple and Android are both great mobile platforms. They also have quite a big of room for improvement and different ideas of what matters to users. Naturally, many people feel one trumps the other.

1SEO

The ability to root the phone and change the OS on a Android has always been appealing to me for many reasons. There is complete customization, themes, icons, apps, and of course being able to control what my phone does and have on it.

Terranova

Advantages:
1. A lot of different devices with that os. You can choose device with custom display size, CPU, GPU and design.
2. You can find your own solution in a large range of prices. Buy your smartphone for 100$ or 1000$.
3. Material design - my own opportunity, that the new material design in 5.0 more likely than ios 8.
4. SU - Super user Root - easy acces to all functionality of your smartphone

chikki

both are having many different between them both having many pros and cons
If you need speed and stably, you will go with iOS. If you need things easy to be customized, you will go with Android

FreebieBoy34

Apart from being popular and easy to use. Android OS is compatible with most apps. I can tell this based on experience since I had a phone with iOS and one app was not successfully installed in it. The same app was also installed this time in an android and it worked fine...:)

kim16

For one, Android is less pricey. Second is its ability to download apps directly from developer's site. And third, is its flexible cross platform.

Salmonjames

I think both has it's own pros and cons. However, when it comes to security then iOS leads, when it comes to easiness and friendliness then users advocate Android. No doubt Android has more market share than iOS. But personally I would weigh iOS more.

squeeze

Android is a friendly os and IOS only those people can afford to buy iphone.Android os is more on public and the security is lesser while IOS is the best when it comes to security

Salmonjames

Yes that's the right comparison. However, the Marshmallow release ensures that you are being asked for permission before you make any downloads. Though this is a good feature. However, once you passed it on then it will not ask you again which is why one should be very careful.

JonathanS

Well, this isn't the first time I've compared the advantages/disadvantages of the Android operating system to Apple's (iOS). Personally, at this point, I prefer iOS over Android, and I'll explain that.

To begin, when it comes to devices (laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.). There are always two perspectives: consumers and developers. From what I've come to understand, developers have much more customizable options on Android compared to iOS. Apple's development terms and conditions aren't the easiest to follow, let alone produce an app from. From a consumers perspective, however, I think people like iOS over Android in some cases due to a more user-friendly interface. As well as the functionality of the hardware and software itself. Generally speaking, Android tends to crash more often than iOS. Android can also be a little more confusing for first-time smartphone owners. But that's just my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.