Advantages of Android over iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmedalla

Advantages of Android:
1. It is cheaper compared to iOS.
2. There are many brands of android phones to choose on.
3. You can share files with so many mobile users
4. You can insert free music downloaded from other devices unlike in iOS you can only download form iTunes.

Well, It's a little bias because I'm an android phone user since the start but based from what I heard from my friends, android is still better than iOS

vicsylicious

Hello there. In my opinion, IOS is simpler and intuitive to use than an android, which is the most important aspect for me. I just do not want to worry about memory management, viruses, etc. I also enjoy the fact that the interfere layout, and the standard apps share the same design language. It just feels more seamless when going in and out of different apps. I know how great great Android is, just the touch latency in most is what keeps me somewhat disinclined.

jason223

I think android OS has more advantages than IOS. One is, you can customize android OS in any form. There are lots of software to be download in the internet to customize your android OS. You can even download IOS theme, if that's what you are into. Android has better notification bar than IOS.

RajSS

Android is much user friendly operating system than one on the apple devices, that is iOS.
Using android is very easy and it does have a lot of customization options available on the device. One can easily start using an android device. Also, on android's playstore application, you can find tons of app to complete your work, tons of games and another useful apps for free. On iOS, so many apps have to be paid to download. Also on android, you can easily download songs, movies, docs, or any other types of files. On iOS you cannot do that. If you want to download the song, you have to purchase it on itunes, and movies, don't ask please.
For android, I would rate 9 out of 10' and for iOS, 4 out of 10

mfin

The advantages of having an Android operating system compared to its iOS rival are as follows:
1. Android has a wide niche of mobile applications and is not pricey.
2. Android offers customization and is compatible to other devices which makes it 'user-friendly'.
3. Sharing music or photos in an Android ecosystem is not complicated as it is a direct transfer via USB. Compared to iOS, one needs an iTunes for a music or a photo to be downloaded to and from a device.
4. Sharing via bluetooth is not permitted in iOS while it is permissible in Android.

Gizamulake07

The one thing that I think gives Android an edge over iOS is that it is an open source. The users are free to customize the system according to what they prefer not just what is available. That is the main reason why I choose Android over iOS. Well the only downside maybe that It also gives you more risk to your phone but in the end of the day its totally worth it!

jeksaturday

Android is an open system and allows you to change almost anything or adjust phone settings based on your preference. iOS can do those as well but is limited to not ruining their brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.