Best ways to increase Facebook likes for FREE and in effective ways

Dmoz

Thanks, I also found a new cool thread about how to increase facebook likes in this section on webmastersun. Which new ideas you are offering on your article different from existed one. Can you tell me ?

DPrat

DPrat
Dear Dmoz, the post which you have mentioned ,it includes both paid and free ways, mine is showing up the FREE part only. Tommy and Irish have explained many similar points too in that thread. In fact there are similarities with few of my points too, but all my points are not similar , that I can see. Please read it once again, then you can figure out the differences.

aishasony

1) Give your fans great content and prizes and this will get your fans posting about your page so that they are in the top of your mind when it comes time to dish out the goods.

2) Your Facebook profile page is highly visible so use this to your advantage by including a link to your page right below your profile picture.

3)The better you know your audience the easier it will be for you to target your content and get great results.

4)The Facebook Like box has gotten me thousands of free fans for various pages I have developed over the past several years.

5) Connecting your page to Twitter is an excellent way to convert your twitter followers into Facebook fans.

Shanaya

Wow! i really like your post. Many of us who has seen this post can get new ideas for increasing our likes in face-book. Thank you for such wonderful post.

BloodMaster

Hey DPart, That is awesome information. Can't tell you my feeling. This is really helpful to all the members. :)

aishasony

Invite Your Email Contacts
Invite Your Friends to Become Your Fans
Link to Your Page In Your About Section as a Place of Employment
Use a Fan Gate to Offer an Incentive for People to Like Your Page
Use Social Plugins like the “Like Box”
Install a Page Badge Into Your Site
Connect Your Facebook Page With Twitter

Hope it's useful to you.

querysolution

Update interesting post as per taste of your audience and surely they will like and share your page and , In this you will get maximum likes free of cost

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.