Does Matt Cutts always Say Right?

Leo Flood

I think that he don't need to say right always, because he is in such position,he knows the every algorithm of Google, but he cannot share that with the people, and to redress people and satisfy them he needs to say the things which are not right at all, but have some right meaning.

Ric

I am not with him, I read 2 different articles of Matt in one of his article he says that duplicate content is not affect any site, and in another I read that duplicate content can spam your site.

FreshFeet

I think it is not always true. You just take a suggestion from matt Cutts sayings because all SEO is about practice. You have to take your own decision and work hard on it.

Last edited:

harrylorayne

I blindly believe on every word of Matt Cutts when I was a novice in the SEO sector. However, as I gain some experience and expertise in the field I realize that all his opinions are not so much important.

erinnagata

I require basis, some are true but others are opposing to each other. (his statements)

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views