Is Google pagerank still important ?

Irish

At the moment, Do you think Google page rank is important for websites ?

TheSocialSketch

I think it is still important, but not as important. It seems like Google is going out of their way to provide better content even at the sacrifice of pagerank for some sites. It also depends on what you're using pagerank for, if you're wanting to be an authority on a blog topic pagerank is important, but I think all the rel=author stuff is being set up to prove more beneficial. I don't think it should be your only focus, but it should be considered when developing a comprehensive site. Just my .02

BarryV

PageRank is a good indicator of a website’s online value as seen by Google, but there are concerns that for a website with regards to assisting them with quality white-hat Natural Search consulting rely more in the area of traditional best practice SEO recommendations, unique content creation, press release and article distribution, and other forms of white-hat link building.

NileLars

Re:

Page rank means trust of webpage for your respective webpage. You can increase PR with the help of increasing quality back links.

Swapnil

At the moment, Do you think Google page rank is important for websites ?
Google Pagerank is still very important as it was before, it is a fact that shows your website is quality wise very good , higher the page rank earned, the better the quality of your website in terms of content, link building and on page optimization and also refer alexa that keeps check on number of visitors that a site drives in a day less the alexa rank the more are the visitors on the site you can download Search Status toolbar from addons option and can get every detail of your page rank and alexa rank

James159

Definitely, page rank is pretty important because it shows good impact on Google searching and those who search.

Alex Thompson

Hi..Google Page Rank is an important part of website because Page Rank shows that how your web page is important for users and also search engine.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.