Why was Webmaster Sun?

hoangvu

I'm wondering that why our forum admin selected Webmaster Sun for his domain. Why was Sun but some words else :think:
Honestly, I am interested in this name, it's very creative and good for a domain. what about you? what do you think about our forum's domain name?

LorenzoLopez

Webmaster is the common word for describing SEO niche, but the sun is somewhat different according to me sun word is used by forum author to show his forum spread knowledge about SEO in a continuous manner.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I'm wondering that why our forum admin selected Webmaster Sun for his domain. Why was Sun but some words else :think:
Honestly, I am interested in this name, it's very creative and good for a domain. what about you? what do you think about our forum's domain name?
Over 1 year ago, when I was searching a domain to build a webmaster forum. I saw webmasterworld.com, it's really a good domain name, and I thought that got Webmaster World why don't have Webmaster Sun. I checked domain WebmasterSun.com, amazing when it hasn't been bought by someone before so I bought it. In other words, "Sun" word looks like icon3.png (idea) thus I designed logo like current one :D. Webmaster Sun is unique and hopefully it's useful to people doing SEO, webmasters and internet marketers all over the world.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies