Is Facebook unbeatable ?

londonmoon

That's what they said about Myspace, but we all know what happened after another social wave came about. Facebook keeps purchasing companies that rivals them. It's only a matter of time, but at this point it has pull.

letsgonow

For now, yes. Nothing is more popular than Facebook, maybe Twitter is catching up but they still have a long way to go. So, if you're going to buy ads, buy ads from Facebook. By far they are the most effective ones out there.

Although I love G+ more these days because of the quality of users in there. Also the content is just better.

drdialeruk

Facebook is growing like fire. i don't think so any other website is going to beat facebook in near future

prolimehost

Nothing exist forever! when orkut was first introduced, i never thought any site will take over it. well, facebook is definitely doing great job, but if it doesnt includes innovative operations and other new fuctions with time, it may be beated by some other site soon.

gotkloud

Facebook has done an excellent job in not dying off! They've morphed to user concerns to avoid losing a lot of people and their 'likes' etc make them business friendly to advertise.

JamesAnam

JamesAnam
The research showed an impressive growth for Facebook among the 18-29 years old. Almost 9 out of 10 of them actually have an active account. Facebook seems unbeatable with 84% of young adults having an account on its platform while only 1 in 3 young adult has opened an Instagram account.

Alawi

For now yes, Facebook is unbeatable because it is the most widely used networking site today.

midasBalaa

Facebook is King. Last time I checked everybody I knew was on Facebook. Both twitter and G+ are not as popular.

BlaZe

Everyone is addicted to Facebook. Google is trying hard to beat Facebook but with no success :(

melisata

Is it true that Facebook is unbeatable
Google+ still far behind only VIP are using twitters
so there is no competitions for Facebook
Facebook is currently 1 of the best marketing platform. But I believe 1 day Google+ may catch up facebook.

Hmm.. sorry what do you mean by facebook has no competitions?
From what I know there are tons of competition on facebook. Because it has been the it has proven to work.

novandak

The reason Facebook is so strong is that it is making efforts to update itself day by day. There are a lot of advantages of using Facebook but there are still many disadvantages too. However, G+ is way behind Facebook in popularity or features and so in the foreseeable future, there is practically none to challenge Facebook (not even Twitter).

maria315

Well I guess as a social media, it is undefeatable. But in terms of gaining valid leads, you may want to consider variety. Like example, linkedin is far better in connecting b2bs. I enjoyed using FB because I find the ad making friendlier.

vaidhegipatel

Hi, in this age of technology’s competition is very high in every field. Recent twitter announce video ads, it is the only thing I talked about here, but many social media websites are raising these day’s on the web, so we can say that the Facebook is unbeatable. Other social media websites like Pinterest is also emerging as a huge brand.

JoanHumphreys

Yes you can say that Facebook is unbeatable because many users now a days are doing lots of work through Facebook. You cannot compete it with any other social media sites.

Nancy G

Is it true that Facebook is unbeatable
Google+ still far behind only VIP are using twitters
so there is no competitions for Facebook
Facebook is the undisputed leader and world’s largest social network online. Since its launch in 2004, it has already amassed a huge following, most of them have been active members for many years. Assuming there is another new or better social site, it may take time for these loyal members to totally switch easily to the new site due to the many connections, records already made or saved. The following for any new rival site will gradually build over time. Any strong rival cannot make an overnight invasion, must take note of FB’s strengths and build their competitiveness over its weaknesses.

There was a time when people are using Friendster or MySpace, then Facebook has changed our social networking habits. Google+ is patiently trying to get a slice of the pie. Who knows who will eventually beat FB? Nothing is constant in this world except change.

junrose123

Yes definitely, Facebook is becoming more popular compare to any other platforms all over the world. It is one of the most convenient platforms since Facebook is now free to use as long as you have a free data. You can send message to your family in an instant through the use of Facebook. It is rapidly going big and getting some influence in the market. It is a fact that Facebook is now getting an advantage over the other platforms in the web and provide quality service to its users.

JayGum28

We could say that for now. Facebook is widely used and preferred by more people across the globe. It also has a lot of features that some social media sites don't have. Facebook has connected a lot of people with each other. It is basic and easy to learn for all generations. Eventually, time will come when something better will pop-up. A lot of people were hooked to Friendster before until one day Facebook came along. So for , we can assume that Facebook unbeatable but only time can if it can catch-up to progress of technology.

trendjing

It is true that Facebook seems to have no competition at all. In terms of number of users, it surpassed other social media sites that is why this is one of the most visited site when it comes to advertising products and doing other online business.

szerjhex18

At this time of era Facebook is dominating other social site. If we do comparing and survey about that it's no doubt facebook is no.1 and unbeatable like you say. But we can't say what will happen next year, or after next year. Because nothing last forever. Time will come and facebook will become beatable. Because the world is changing and so the knowledge and some people can invent or make much more incredible site and everything. For me we cant say what will happen next. But If that time came facebook will be history and i am happy because i've experienced using facebook. And i can share and tell those exprience to my child, to my grandchild and great grand child until i die .

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads