Is Facebook unbeatable ?

JB Fernandez

There's no such thing as unbeatable. Take the lesson from friendster. It is once untouchable. But facebook arrived and took over the throne. I know one day something will show up that might replace and beat the supremacy of facebook.

carolinasky

Facebook seems to be a very popular and it is an excellent way to be able to stay in contact with different friends and relatives who are close and distant. Then another great aspect to Facebook having a business you can create an account to represent your company as well as market. There are many groups people make to be able to post ads to advertise for their business or also have option for personal sales. I am not a fan of twitter trying to use it before and could not get into it. There are many people who use Facebook, I also connect my IG account to my Facebook account to use for personal and business. I have it separated on IG as well a page for me and one for our company.

Jim15

its still unbeatable when it comes to social media marketing because you can advertise free or if you have the money, you can pay to a better ads. There are lots of users in Facebook until now so its perfect for promoting products/services.

kammy

As I see it Facebook isn't an easy social media networking sight to beat. It is done so strategically that it's like a one stop shop which you can use various applications you can think of. Facebook has posting, comments, pictures,videos, file sharing, groups and gaming. Well, if anyone is going to try surpassing that I think that thy would have a lot to surpass and work hard for.

HazelDJ

Is it true that Facebook is unbeatable
Google+ still far behind only VIP are using twitters
so there is no competitions for Facebook
So far, as of this time, I can say that Facebook is unbeatable unless there will somebody who will make another one that will exceed its features. Many people are using Facebook than any other social media. Based on my observation, people from all walks of life and from different ages find Facebook more user friendly than any other form.

paritosh

In these days there are lots of users are using Facebook among than the other social media platforms.
I think this depends on users for what purpose they are using these platforms.

denverdonate

Was Myspace unbeatable? Was Yahoo unbeatable? Was DIGG unbeatable? Everyone can be beaten and if you look at history that applies to almost every type of business and service. Even Google is beatable.

spoorti1509

Very good question and even i had the same doubt long back but now I can say that Face Book is truly unbeatable as it became the great source for internet marketing and this iswhy all big, medium and small brands advertise themselves on face book and it have many features for each type of of users. Yes! It is unbeatable till now.

ellastien

Is it true that Facebook is unbeatable
Google+ still far behind only VIP are using twitters
so there is no competitions for Facebook
I think it's might be a little bit wrong idea because of you ignore other social media like Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter.

juliaann

Facebook is one of the biggest Social media networks as there is no completion.

So Facebook is unbeatable.

albertgoopter

Not really,

In Korean Community, Kakao Talk is number one
In Japanese Community, Line is number one
In Chinese Community, WeChat is number one

eBay, Ford, Yahoo are considered as unbeatable in the past.
Now, what are they doing?
(Amazon, other competitor, Google)

Even Roman Empire and The Han dynasty were considered as unbeatable.
Do we still see these countries?

claudiastagner

For today we could declare that Facebook is unbeatable. Facebook is popular to market as compared to every other social network sites.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads