Blogspot vs Wordpress, Which one is better for SEO?

hoangvu

Blogging is very popular today. One of blog platform is Google Blogger, it allows you put a blog quickly and easily, you don't need to have a domain name, just registering and you will have a blog in a few minutes . Once you are registered , you can immediately start setting up your blog. The form is provided for you to use and can be easily changed at any time to give your blog a look good. Factually, Blogger is hosted at Google also means they can delete your blog you at any time . You do not have full control over your blog. Chances are this will not happen, but it tends to make many marketers have to worry a bit .

With Wordpress, your platform will be stored on your hosting. You will have full control of files. However, WordPress can be a little more complicated to install and plugins will complement many good features.

Google prefer Blogger to Wordpress because, it belonged to their company. Many WordPress theme is poorly optimized for SEO, you will spend more time to improve it while the Blogger template is also not capable of creating unique H1 tag per page. The H1 tag is the description of the content on your page after your title tag , so it is important to make it varied throughout your pages. WordPress makes this possible and allows you to focus your pages a little better .
Here are some my comparisons between Blogspot and Wordpress. You will need to try to know which is better for SEO, best for you. If you have any other ideas, don't hesitate to share here. I'm waiting for your thoughts...

Growfast

Wordpress is better unless if you have your own dedecated hosting if not then go for blogger.

If you have dedicated hosting wordspress has many plugins to use which help seo and increases traffics.

adityasingh

Wordpress and blogger both are equally valuable. Wordpress provide dofollow comments plugins. Blogger is a page rank 9 site and it is also a google product so getting dofollow backlink from this is very useful.

BraviaNoik

Both are important for SEO, Blogger has high page value then Wordpress but if you have chosen appropriate hosting service with wordpress then it can be more beneficial for any website.

shrikantsoftwin

If you want to host the blog on your websites or create a fresh new CMS website with hosting Wordpress is a good option for you. Wordpress has many features & plugins. whereas you need to just promote some content though blog blogger is good enough.

alexsophia

WordPress Vs Blogger SEO

If you take the suggestions of 100 bloggers on which platform to use – Blogger or WordPress, then the chances are high that 90 of them will blindly say WordPress. First of all, Google does not consider meta-tags and keywords. Another point is Blogger owned by Google makes things easier to support the blogger blogs. As there are many more changes to come in future, you will be safe if you are within Google's backyard.

For your information, there are tons of Blogger Blogs ranking in the top page in Google for various keywords, but you wont see too many WordPress.com blogs ranking high of course i am not saying that there aren't any, but rather i am saying there aren't many!. On the other hand, there is literally millions of blogs set-up with the WordPress CMS. So I want to say that, WordPress is better for SEO.
Thanks

nathancs

Wordpress has increased more traffic so wordpress is better for SEO.

jeffmarlon

According to my experience, if you have your own domain and hosting then no-one is better than wordpress from SWEO perspective. On the other hand if you run a blog on a free domain then blogspot is best.

deepakrajput

Blogspot.com is the best easy to Design, Post & Promotion. In Blogger you can insert, edit, delete image, video more easily while not in Wordpress.

Also Google gives more priority to Blogspot in the sense of search engine results and rankings.

NaturalWriter

Greetings!

I love using WordPress. It`s easy to use making it very user friendly. I haven`t had issues with ranking for the niches I`m in. My NaturalWriter site is VERY new, and I`m already getting search engine traffic from Google. Most of my sites are based around WordPress, and I will continue to follow that path.

As far as Blogger. I`ve heard lot`s about them, but I personally haven`t had the experience :)

Nature

I suggest and prefer WordPress more than other blogging platform. If we comparing blogspot and WordPress than WordPress is far better there are so many seo friendly plugins are available for WordPress blog. Spam protection and many more available too. :)

auraiyaitsolutions

I think WordPress because it gives easily share post on social media sites, related post etc good widgets.

walker.king89

According to me WordPress is best then the Blogger. WordPress have easily modification and control flow settings. This is also be useful for the users who wants to earn some money with online blogging.

vishwa

I will prefer self hosted wordpress hosting because it will comes with great features and more customization than Blogger.

bradvictor1

Don't be confuse and take advantages from both site. Both are equilly valuable and if want ask specific one than my answer is word press. Becouse have early caching power.

deep86

Although WordPress is good in terms of extended options. But Blogger is associated with Google, its better to be in Google's backyard for future.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.