How to avoid scammimg when buying backlinks?

Peter

Hi there,

I'm the same webmasters to make higher rankings for my websites I also buy quality backlinks on some quality website but be honest I have no experience on this field, which is best deal and how to avoid scammimg when buying backlinks

pls share any tips

erinnagata

Have you considered manual submission? Its a great way to work on your websites effectively avoiding scams.

RH-Calvin

Buying backlinks will not help you much apart from increasing your rank drastically. There will always be a risk of penalty from Google and you will be seating there removing your backlinks. The best way that you can practice for ethical SEO is use manual methods for generating natural links from other websites. This will help you to play safe and retain your ranking in search engines.

KristinaRoy

The best deal will be stop buying links for increasing backlinks. It may penalized your site. It will be better to hire a SEO experts and do manual seo work to increase backlinks.

BloodMaster

If you have a budget for paid back-links than I suggest to use that in other resources. Like hire a good seo firm. Which provide you a good and quality work. Because paid links may be penalize you as recently few paid link network are penalize so I suggest you to avoid that.

smartlink

Learn SEO basics first, if not, look at the past work of the service. Ask a fellow customer of the service to see their opinion, as long as you're not shady about it and the service provider doesn't mind.

I've said it previously but it's important, ask for past work and check it. See if the clients are still ranking the same as they were before they bought the service.

rohanjain

it is also important to know that creating or buying thousands of backlinks in one or two days may result in site getting banned.

deepakrajput

Actually Nowadays Google penalties site making backlinks by linkbuying, Google Only prefer natural or white hat SEO Linkbuilding.

If you want to buy links(less in number not more) you can buy it from relative themes that is the only way to protect from Google penalties.

abhi_garg

Hi,
I think this important work just can be done only own Self ! Yes... Basically when we buy paid linsk so seller always make links on every blog & website just because of Seller has to deliver his order so he creates links also on Bad & spamming Blogs. So I Think just only scamming when buying back links By Self.

ketul

Buying backlinks is one kind of scamming because you are not generate back links in organic or natural way. Stop this kind activity and generate back links manually from off page optimization.

christopher

First, as a webmaster, you should spend some time learning & understanding SEO so that buyers can not cheat you about the link building job.
Second, after you have some SEO knowledge, I think it'll be better and cheaper to look for a SEO virtual assistant to help you do the link building tasks.

technokar

If you don't have Knowledge About SEO.so please Read SEO books
if you want to avoid scammimg back link so don't buy back link.do daily create back link manually.
Manually back link is very help full for keyword ranking

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views