hello everyone

leszek

just wanted to say hello to everyone as I am new here

webmastering is my hobby so I am happy to be here :)

leszek

Currently I am regular employee in huge corporation but I want to finish with that and to develop my business even if it is simple business

I have studied html/css/JS to be able to build websites, but I do not have graphic skills so I rather use designs provided by someone else than the one made by myself. As soon as I have design ready I am able to build quite nice and functional website. I know that my level is beginner but I have to start with sth so I am happy with what I have so far and ready for self-development.

as it is forum for webmasters I would like to be a part of that community to get some support and share my experiences.

I am already able to make nice and functional websites and I will do my best to be more professional, hopefully some day it will be sufficient to switch from corporate into my own small business.

if you have any advice or tips on how to run your own business I will be grateful for that

Frank

Hello leszek, welcome you to webmastersun, hope you will have more helpfuls here

Swapnil

Hello Leszek welcome to the webmastersun forum enjoy here.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views