Is Anyone Here Google Adwords Certified?

Tommy

To become a certified partner of Google AdWords - Google AdWords Certified Partner, the company needs to achieve the following criterias:

1. Owning 1 customer management center Google AdWords (My Client Center - MCC) and not violate any conditions of the program.

2. Passed at least two exams required to become a qualified company in Google AdWords.
a. Pass the Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
b. Pass 3 exams in Advanced below:
+ Search Advertising Advanced Exam
+ Google Display Advertising Exam
+ Reporting & Analysis Advanced Exam

3. Always maintain spending at least 90 days in MCC $10,000.

When there is enough 3 conditions above, the company will be granted a Certified Partner logo of Google Adwords - Google AdWords Certified Partner and presented details on the company's website of www.google.com

I am not Google AdWords Certified Partner, just sharing you the information, hope it's helpful to you :D

arossi

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Tommy

Tommy
You are welcome!
Do you want to become Google AdWords Certified Partner?
I sure that you will need more documents for exams and money :D

BloodMaster

BloodMaster
Hey Arossi,

Glad to see that you take participate in discussion and solve query of other members too. But according to our board rules you can not post such kind of thread. If you want to say thanks to anybody than you just have to press the Thanks button which is left side below the Thread.

Have a Good day :)

Regards!!!!

Tommy

I found more shared document for exams this type. I should research for more information.
Good luck!

Nature

@Tommy Actually, I am planning to become a partner. So, what should I do?? Which documents I have?? Any resources for preparation of the exam.. Your answer is appreciated. :)

Tommy

@Nature, I searched that and found some resources like quiz test, document..for exams but I didn't save them and forgot its Urls. You should search via google to find more useful information like I did.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.