How can my website load fast?

Youssra06

Hello!
Do you have any ideas of how can my website load fast. I have an affiliate website and many pictures on it, I think that's why it's slow :(
this is the link of my website : [URLnf="http://www.cake-supplies.org"]www.cake-supplies.org[/URLnf]
Please suggest me ways how to improve my website loading.

Thank in advance

Last edited:

Tommy

Hello!
Do you have any ideas of how can my website load fast. I have an affiliate website and many pictures on it, I think that's why it's slow :(
On this article : 9 Easy Tips To Speed Up Your Website Load Time

You can get ideas to imporve loading speed for your website. For a website with more pictures, you will need to optimize pictures before publishing them on site.

redqueen

tools(dot)pingdom will help you give an idea on how to load your website fast.
we normally check our website there and also with choosing the right web hosting services.

redqueen

the forum is definitely awesome
it's avoiding the links to redirect automatically

buzybee-kevin

Yes your web site is very slow. It can be approved upon for sure.

I checked out your site and it is compressing content and images, its compressing transfer and caching static content. This is all really good so with this information it should be much faster thank it is. Or at least you have done what you need to do.

Your first bit is what is hurting you this has allot to do with how fast the server responds to the http request and passes php requests through the php parser for your site. The total size of your website is only 1.3 mb which is good its not large enough to be causing the slowness.

I would stay your biggest issues is your hosts and this is normally not the case. You are most likely on an overloaded or poorly configured server.

One more thing i pinged your website it is hosted in Morocco Africa so I hope your over there for location purposes if not then distance will hurt you to.

ElixantTechnology

Well firstly you're using Wordpress, and it is a given that Wordpress is going to be slow. What I would recommend is using a caching plugin and an optimization plugin. We use w3 total cache.

brainmoore

We can try Pagespeed tool provided by Big G to analyze areas which needs to be fixed to improve website load time and make website faster.

TejasWebHosting

Keep all plugins up to date as well. I use WordFence to help ensure I get notified of any plugins that are no longer up to date. It also has a pretty cool "Live Tracker" as well.

ElixantTechnology

What hosting provider are you currently with? Have they implemented Mod_Pagespeed, Nginx Reverse Proxy & Cloudflare into their service offerings? We have a few customers that run some pretty heavy duty wordpress blogs, they moved over from HostGator and saw a 64% increase on page load speeds.

Wordpress is a pretty heavy heavy duty, especially if you're using an un-optimized template and a buttload of plugins, however with the right configuration (server-side and script-side) it can work at half-decent speeds. This is only a quick-fix though, unfortunate to say that Wordpress is built in such a way that to make it faster, you have to install even more plugins, which in the end, make it slower.... It's really hit-and-miss when using Wordpress.

Yes, that for sure..! I have 17 plugin of Wordpress security and some element which I need that for build the community. The website loading speed is 10 second. I tried to use w3 total cache and CDN but it seem not loading more faster. Now considerate about VPS hosting.

paul.1309

it depends on your hosting provider if they are good provider in term of support good review from other user, check all the necessary requirements of your site ask your hosting about it what is the best way to do. after that optimized your site from html, css, js, and images use this as checker [URLnf=https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/]https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/[/URLnf] it gives advises how you can fully optimized your site

SarahR

I recommend using a speed booster plugin from Wordpress, which can help speeding up the site for its speed optimization power. You can find some of them on the wordpress plugin page, and select which is compatible for your current settings.

fantamacer

Slow sites are 90% caused by plugins. Try to disable one by one and see which one would make a difference for you.

talukdar

You can try these tricks for loading your website fast
1.Consider implementing a content delivery network (CDN)
2.Implement new image formats to reduce the size of your images
3.Evaluate your plugins
4.When a user visits a page on your website, the cached version will usually be served unless it has changed since it was last cached; this saves a lot of requests to your server and as a result makes it faster.
5.Combine images into CSS sprites
6.Enable HTTP keep-alive response headers
7.Enable compression

iTeachBlogging

I would recommend that you compress all of your images and then re-upload them. There are plugins that will do this in theory but nothing will do it as well as just actually doing it. Here is the free tool that I use for this: http://compressor.io .

Archana

Few tips to help you to increase the loading speed of your website are:

1. Leverage browsing caching
2. Enable grip compression
3. Make landing page redirects cacheable
4. Use a CDN (Content Delivery Network)
5. Specify image dimensions
6. Avoid bad requests

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.