What is your personal favourite Apple, Windows or Android mobiles?

FreebieBoy34

For me, I usually go with the manufacturing brand. If have the budget to afford an iPhone, then I'd normally go for it. But since I'm not that rich, I will then opt of another reputable brand with tried and tested quality like Samsung. That's why I'm using the J2 now... Other than that, I'd also look for the features like the quality of the camera, the memoey and the battery life of the phone.:)

markbatham

I usually see the below given specifications
1. RAM
2. Processor
3. Operating System
4. Internal Memory
5. Camera

and yes off course Android is my favorite.

kim16

How do you normally choose your new mobile phone? by manufacturer, like Samsung or Nokia, or do you only look for a specific operating system?
brand is actually the least of my priorities. I usually look onto a certain unit's price, memory, and usefulness. The rest for me is less significant coz probably I'm not tech savvy.

squeeze

I love android because it's more friendly than other OS

Mubashir Ahmad

I love using iphone although Android have lot of features. It depends on the prospective.

SakamHost

I will stay only with Android.
Many apps many things and also fast option.

BatmanWayne

Well, personally I would choose an android phone, they are good and have a lot of good specs, also, the Android phones have an open source, you can change them in your own way, you can personalize your phone as you want, also, there are good apps in their store, and almost everything is free.

dahunsi

I prefer Apple because the entire brand sets trends that others follow. iPhones are also easy to use and mine actually came with all the utilities I needed, so I didn't necessarily have to download any more. However, for all their advantages, one issue I have with iPhones is the fact that there are not many iPhone users where I live. This makes syncing and transferring files especially difficult, especially with Windows devices. Nevertheless, I prefer Apple devices. I get to use my iPhone freely whenever I'm around tech enthusiasts who also use iPhones, so it's not bad.

My next choice will have to be Android. Android devices, apart from being very straightforward and easy to use, are also available basically everywhere. File transfer is a breeze, and they're especially cool to work with.

Microsoft devices aren't so bad themselves. I guess they suffer from the fact that they're not so common. However. they also lack a lot of functionalities. For instance, I don't like the fact that I need Wi-Fi connection to download an app or to make an update. I also don't like the fact that apps like Xender, Instagram, and a few essentialls work haphazardly.

jbmedalla

My favorite is Samsung because I can use it for more than 3 years! It is because there is a nearby Samsung service center so it is easy for me to have my phone fixed every time it has a problem. Samsung rocks!

grchl0513

My personal favorite is android phones particularly samsung mobile because for me it's user friendly and it's much easier to navigate, it's application also is easier to access.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.