4 Effective Tools for Social Media Marketing

jonathan85

The globalization of information, required that brands set their goals in position within the digital environment. But now the number of followers and the likes, determine the success of a brand. Here I can shared 4 effective tools for marketing on social networks.

Having the necessary resources is key to measuring the effectiveness of a marketing campaign on social networks. The difference between a minor and one tweet reaching manhood lies in some tools that you need to consider when planning your campaign:

1. SocialMention
This web tool analyzes a selected keyword through the most popular digital platforms. It also creates a list of other best words about the keyword and a list of the most relevant hashtags. This feature will allow you to see first hand what is being said about your brand on social networks, real-time view their influence, have a feed with mentions of your brand and supports API for developers.

2. Buffer
Achieving planning in social networks, does not require you to be on the lookout all the time. This tool helps you manage your social media accounts. Thus you can schedule the frequency of your posts to maintain a constant presence in networks.

3. Social Search
The interaction between brand and consumers, is crucial to build a good reputation of your brand. Social Search lets you know the frequency and amount of followers they have a conversation about your brand. So you can interact directly with consumers and create a real conversation.

4. QuillEngage
Analyzing the results of Google Analytics requires an ability equivalent to that of knowing decipher hieroglyphics. Therefore, Google partnered with QuillEngage, a new analysis tool. This form of analysis makes it easier to interpret and land results to your customers.

What about you? what is your favorite tools for social media marketing that you are using?

Hassan

Five effective tools you should consider:

1. Buffer
Buffer can schedule and share your blog posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+, you can also use buffer automatically share posts for you through the day.

2. Bitly
Bitly is a URL shortening service. we can create a shortened URL and copy it right into the body of a tweet its really handy like this we can track those shortened links and see how many times it's been clicked.

3. Hootesuite
Hootsuite is one of the best tool covers multipal social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, Foursquare and Google+. The analytics reports and delegating tasks, sending private messages very useful for managing social media accounts.

4. Mention
Social Mention is a social media search and analysis platform it allow you to track information what people say about you its monitors over one hundred social media sites.

5. IFTTT
IFTTT is a great tool that lets you automate actions on social media platforms every day. it can save your time and keep you organized.

Johnson

Many social media accounts tried several accounts and select one with a great difficulty.
There are several tools for social media marketing such as:
For Twitter:
Socialbro
Tweetdeck
Social Rank
Tweroid
NeedTagger

For Facebook:
LikeAlyzer
Agorapulse
Buildfire
PageModo

For Instagram:
Iconosquare
Collecto
Curalate

For LinkedIn
Tripit
Wordpress

For Pinterest
Picmonkey
PinAlerts
ShareAsImage

Rubio27

I'm using BuzzBundle, it seems to be pretty awesome as you can set up different personas and do everything in one page (I mean manage different twitter, facebook and linkedin accounts)

IMPro

It is a real Gold man!
I must bookmark this thread and work out all.

Personally I have used IFTTT and Buffer.
These pretty awesome for connecting networks and messages across.

ErikaClark

There are several tools for social media marketing. Here I am giving you four Effective Tools for social media marketing....
Swayy
Compfight
Tagboard
ManageFlitter

LarryGriffeth

I agree with you that these four effective tools for marketing and measuring the effectiveness of a marketing campaign on social networks are playing a significant role. There are varieties of online tools are available that manage your social media accounts and sites are available which can increase your website traffic.
Four Effective Tools for social media marketing are:
LikeAlyzer
Agorapulse
Tagboard
Tripit

Webmaster.Xochitl

Many tools are used for social media marketing. But I personally suggest you the 4 effective tools as given.

1. Buffer,
2. SocialFlow,
3. Spredfast,
4. Crowdbooster.

I use the Buffer all the time. Because it allows simply one click to able to share content and schedule posts by Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.

Siservices

These tools really help in getting the post submitted in time, you just have to make sure you analyzed the time to post, followers interest, geographical area where you want to post on that particular time and many more things. But these tools don't provide you this information. Research analyze and then choose which is the best for you.

TellMeAboutIt

Is anyone familiar with Hootsuite? It is also another great social media outlet especially for companies. Are these social media outlets a better option?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.