Effective ppc advertising tools

Thomas007

Could anyone please tell me where I can find effective advertising tools to automate routine processes when setting up an advertising campaign in Google Ads ?

PromoNavi

Hi Leon,

I have used many different platforms for such purposes, it is possible to find separate platforms which separately offer instruments of the processes that you mention. The minus however is, that working in this way is more expensive and time consuming

For the last six months, for these purposes I have been using PromoNavi (PromoNavigator.com). Here it is possible to find a competitor analysis tool, keyword planner, campaign optimiser on 8 points, PPC performance reports with KPIs and competitor performance in PDF and Google Data Studio, as well as a keyword wrapper and keyword planner with automatizer for SKAG strategy and cross group negative keywords.

There is a 14 days free trial on the website, but as a paid user I can invite new users with my promocode PX7119 and in this way your free trial will last 30 days.

Maybe someone has other suggestions as for platforms to save time and money for Google Ads users?

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.