Should I invest money into articles?

Steve32

Hello,

I bought articles from writers on odesk, freelancer and via forums but articles still have not brought good results to my sites as expectation.
Should I invest money into articles or finding other ways to increase traffic and sales for my site?

I thought more articles on a website will increase organic traffic to my site but seem it isn't right.

Any suggestions

Nytshade

Maybe you rushed it? You won't post articles today and expect to rank high by next week, it will take months and there's a lot that needs to be done seo-wise.

The more content you add on your site the better, so posting more articles will help improve rankings but you need to be patient. You also need good engaging and high quality content not something that people can find with a simple Google search. Or even worse, something that is shared all over the net. Have you ever heard the saying:

Same shit, different toilet!?

Sorry for the language but hope you get the point. Be unique, entertaining and avoid doing what everyone else is doing. Everyone these days is saying the same thing in different words.

People like articles that talk about your experiences, like, this is what I did to get that and this is what I do everyday, instead of general stuff. So put some personality in your articles, this is why I prefer to write content myself instead of outsourcing it.

The competition also plays a major role to determine whether your articles will rank or not. But keep it in mind that it's not going to be as easy as posting an article then BAM you start ranking, it doesn't work like that.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.