The Grid

iTeachBlogging

Has anyone see TheGrid.io ? I just bought the intro package and I am quite excited. I am a die hard WordPress gal but I am all about trying new things and progress. What do you guys think?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone see TheGrid? I just bought the intro package and I am quite excited. I am a die hard WordPress gal but I am all about trying new things and progress. What do you guys think?
I haven't ever tried TheGrid yet. What are TheGrid's features?

Building websites by drag and drop?

iTeachBlogging

You should check out their website: thegrid.io . I am curious to know what others think. I feel as though it has a great deal of potential for micro business owners.

Reactions: wms

elcidofaguy

Looking at the website indeed its interesting especially as the landing page has been used to create that and there is some messed up bits on that - especially the choice of grey/unclear font lol... However there is nothing unique about it.. Some good video marketing techniques... That said I can definitely recreate that using Divi or Xtheme and Thrive as they all use the same concepts... and there are many others out there.... All certainly heading in the same direction which is great for consumers.... Bottom line if you know how to write HTML and CSS you can do much more than any of these tools put together....

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views