What is the easiest procedure to rank a page?

Traffic Ablaze

Provide good content complete with niche specific titles and get organic (or organic like) editorial links

The end.

People trying to make SEO rocket science are usually SEOs looking for your cash

oh.....and do solid keyword research

now the end....lol

Reactions: Maxwell

JoeHamilton

JoeHamilton
I'm sure it will lack more factors to rank a page if you only have good content and specific title. I don't think it's easy like that

SEO for a page need more factors than content and title ....lol

Traffic Ablaze

Traffic Ablaze
Didn't say it was easy because getting good organic links is not easy but yes good relevant content (hitting the proper LSI)with titles is much of the onpage work particularly in today's CMS which cover a great deal of the underlying needed architecture. You could include navigation patterns ala silo structure but yes ....that and links...no shizzle.

the end. You can see that in almost any serp if you look...you really should...lol...man you can even see pages with poor onpage ranking with the right links.

nesito29

What you have to do is optimize your page with low competitive keywords (title, tags, h1,h2,h3 tags, links in content, optimized images and looking for a high ranking video will help as well) and the most important part get high quality backlinks, the amount of backlinks will depend on the competitiveness of the keyword.

That's what you need to do if you want to rank fast, of course in this scenario I'm assuming you already have a site map, is AdSense optimized and have webmaster tools.

Nytshade

Do some keyword research, also find related keywords and add them in the page that you want to rank. This will help you rank for different keywords. Once you have the keywords then write a compelling article, write content that is worth sharing online.

Then do some proper on-page seo, which is your metadata so that Google and other search engines can know what your page is all about. After doing that then you need to analyze your competition to see what type of backlinks they have and where they are getting backlinks.

If you can get the backlinks where they get them then do that as well. But analyzing your competition will help you understand how many strong backlinks you'll need to outrank them. Finally, use social media to drive traffic so that you can get some organic backlinks and social shares, this is why you need to write content that is worth sharing so that you can get some social proof.

Readers love social proof and if they see that your content was shared a lot online they'll usually do the same, which will increase organic backlinks.

Use visual content to keep the visitors glued to your content so that you can increase time spent on page and decrease bounce rate. But the most important thing you'll need are the backlinks.

Hope that helps.

RohitGovindraj

Follow the below instruction to rank a page:
1.) Initially selecting Low competition keyword
2.) Do niche wise forum posting.
3.) Create topic in Quora, add some description and do keyword stuffing.
4.) Do QnA in Quora and use that topic i your discussion.
5.) Do social bookmarking

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Disagree with that!

- Forum posting is mostly NOFOLLOW links hence does nothing for ranking on SERPs... You can still get traffic which is something else..
- Creating a topic in Quora add keyword etc... Are you trying to rank the Quora page on the SERPs? As that is what you are doing lol... Further the backlinks from newley created web 2.0's generally do nothing with regards to providing link juice... Besides a lot of web 2.0 resources are nofollow links.... Again you may get traffic...
- Social bookmarking are weak links... They do not carry link juice and thus do nothing either... Again you may get traffic...

Generally speaking easy to create links do nothing... G know's that they are easy to gain, overused and offer no value... They are not considered as "votes" for your website, especially as they are self created... A very big difference.... The links that matter are the ones which are hard to get i.e. on a different website, which is well established, whereby the content/links is privately updated and not through a public interface...

In order to rank on the SERPs you need a dofollow link from a web page which G considers authoritative... You can use various third party metrics to assess whether that could be the case e.g. DA/PACF/TF etc... In my opinion the easiest is either through guest posting or through a truly private PBN...

That said I have also found that writing a really long epic post which aims to be the best and most informative article on a given topic can bring in a lot of consistent organic traffic... I suspect that this relates to ranking for lots of longtail keywords as well as really low bounce rates which is another important factor and not content length with regards to ranking on the SERPs..

Chelsea R. Minks

To increases ranking of your page you should keep some points in mind:
Firstly provide a good content, update your content regularly. Try that your conent matches your key word. Use keyword in your content but don't overload your content with keywords. Use backlinks for your page. Hope these things would help you to improve ranking of your page.

danny83

1. CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT
2. KEYWORDS
3. ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
4. BACKLINKS, BACKLINKS, BACKLINKS,BACKLINKS, BACKLINKS

Don't expect over night 1st page rank, give it couple of weeks (for faster results choose low competitive keywords).

ultimateseo

Just like these guys have said, Content. As an insider at Google said (I think) content is king but I think so is the variety in your seo, have a difference in everything you do when it comes to seo and don't forget smm especially on g+.
Its possible to hire an agency to do this work for you but nothing beats a great understanding in this topic, it becomes an easy procedure as you learn.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.