Does responsive design matter to your niche website?

art247

I'm in the process of building my make money blog and it's for adsense or amazon associates. I found some free WordPress themes but the main problem I am facing that is, it is non responsive so on a mobile it looks bad. In your personal opinion, does it matter to you and it will affect to success of your website or not?

elcidofaguy

For me it doesn't bother me in the least.... Even though I use responsive themes in the most part I have noticed that mobile traffic is the worst converting traffic... For example I no longer use mobile search as part of adwords as I have noticed most of those clicks are curiosity clicks... It makes sense given that I personally rarely buy stuff on my smart phone and suspect many others are the same... In my opinion what works on mobiles are certain niches e.g. selling apps, geo spatial related i.e. booking hotels etc... Therefore if your website relies on mobile traffic it is a big issue and if it does not then I would not worry about it...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.