Does Social Networks helps in SEO?

game2k

I need to know the important factors of Social Networks for Search Engine Optimization?.
any suggestions ?
Thanks

hoangvu

Social networks usually can give you direct traffic. This is not actually for SEO, I think.

HostNurse

They are good and they provide your web site with good amount traffic and they also help in SEO. Use them wisely and you will gain many benefits.

jmoran

Social networks are both generating traffic to your site (marketing), but they are import from SEO point of view, too.

Ric

Social Networking helps to get more and more traffic to your site. And this traffic increase the visibility of your site in search engines.

aixporter

They don't directly relate with each other. Although social networking can have an impact on your SEO, just because you have a high SEO score does not necessarily mean that you will have good a social networking portfolio.

DPrat

Social Media Links Do Have Impact On SEO

As per Matt Cutts from Google Webspam team, Social Media posts with backlinks do have impact on SEO provided they are posted by quality public profiles. If the profile have limited profile information and have some restrictions for the crawlers in their settings, then those backlinks will be admitted as badlinks by google.

DavidLux

I submit urls to social networks and my sites increase rankings on Google more so I can have conclusion "Social networks are very helpful in SEO"

markdavid

Social media engagement is the very important part of Google current algorithm. Posting url on G+ with fresh descriptions not only increase the chances of crawling but also it boost Google ranking.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.