Email marketing

manager

Hello friends

Can anyone explain me the email marketing?
And the expected return on it

thank you

Rob Whisonant

That's a pretty broad question. Email marketing is simply marketing to people or businesses through email.

What in particular are you wanting to know? Be very specific to get answers that will help you.

If you know nothing about email marketing, it's best to start researching it by reading all you can about it. Take a course, buy a few ebooks on the subject. etc...

manager

Excuse me, I meant when we use the means of advertising via email marketing, for an affiliate product, what is the expected return?
Can we base our forecasts on 1 percent, for example?

Rob Whisonant

There is really no forecast percentage. To many variables. Let me give you some of my email marketing examples. Maybe others will post theirs.

First I am not posting the ones that lost money. Some of them had high and low response rates. But did not make a profit.

Now for the ones that do make money.

I have one list that only has a 1/4 of a percent response rate but makes very good money.

I have another that has about a 20% response rate but it only makes beer money.

Have all types of lists in between.

It all depends on the niche, the method you make money and your expertise at marketing. Plus a hundred different other variables. :)

The best think to do is start a list, monitor it's statistics and start a/b testing. If it makes a little money, ramp it up. If it does not, try a new list. etc.

Stick to evergreen niches and that will help a lot. Then discover your own personal selling point. AKA why your list subscribers know, like and trust you.

manager

Thank you Rob,
Your advice is very valuable,
I have a good experience in the pre-internet world, newspaper advertising
But the internet is different,
Advertising media, the amount of ads a person receives per day
I want to master, or at least understand the work of this type of advertising, in order to work with it

Kindly ask friends to inform us about more information

Rob Whisonant

I can give you one big hint. When you start an email list, make sure you are clear to a potential subscriber what they are going to get from you. Then, make sure that is what you give them in each email you send out. This will lead to better open rates and far less spam complaints.

manager

Thank you, Rob
It's important advice, I'll work on it
Thank you

Bitclu

Email Marketing is used to target customers with Emails. You can increase your sales, increase customer loyalty convey important information about your product through email marketing. But to know your returns, track click-through rate, click to open rates, and no of unsubscribers.

Click-through rate: This will help you know how many people have clicked on a link in the email.
Click to open rate: This will help you know how many people have opened your email.

Plus you also need to stop mailing such users who are not opening your emails and need to focus on those who are actually clicking the links in the email to get good returns.

manager

Thank you Bitclu

A question that I have always repeated
Does repeating the email promotion process have more results?
Does this happen like promotion in the written paper press (newspapers and magazines)?

Thank you

nilpotter

Hello friends

Can anyone explain me the email marketing?
And the expected return on it

thank you

Email marketing could be the tradition of sending a variety of kinds of articles to an inventory of readers via email. Email-marketing may consist of newsletters with updates regarding the business, or even promotions of exclusive and sales prices for subscribers. Email-marketing could be your action of sending a brand new message, on average to an organization of people, also using email.

manager

Thank you nilpotter for your answer
Thanks to all the friends who answered my questions

TheRedWillow

In my experience, if you're a new company cold email marketing doesn't really work at all and is a waste of time. So avoid that.

It can work very well though if you're already somewhat established and already have regular website visitors. Building a good email list can be one of the most powerful tools in your arsenal.

manager

Thank you TheRedWillow,
I find on the Internet someone who offers a service for posting a message to a mailing list
If I should avoid it,

My greetings

salesmanago

Email marketing is still one of the best marketing strategies if we personalize the campaign in the right way. The most effective emails are those that are tailored to the recipients. The right personalization will make your customers feel nurtured and cared for. They will more likely to buy your products, for example. Using the latest technology, you can personalize most elements of an email campaign and you can bespoke them to the individual needs and preferences of the recipient.
For more knowledge about this topic, we recommend our website where you can find great free ebook :)

Build your own list as soon as you start a website or blog and ask your visitors for consent to receive your communications.

Be targeted with your communications and send newsletters with valuable information, for example, a promo code or special discount. Don't spam your users.

Good luck

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.