When do I need to build backlinks for a new website?

Dopani

I have a new website and it is just published to online, my question is, when do I need to build backlinks for my new website? should I have backlinks immediately or need to wait for some weeks or months then start building backlinks then better?

Rob Whisonant

You want to backlink to each page you create. At least the content pages. So as you complete a content page you can start contacting relevant sites and see if you can get them to link to the page.

samanthacharles

Hi Dopani, actually it is not recommended at all by Google to purposely create backlinks. You should aim to create link worthy content on your website and I would highly recommend creating a blog. Publishing useful blog articles is a sure fire way to get others to link to your website / blog naturally. I've personally gotten multiple high domain authority links this way! Hope this helps. :)

kaushlendra

I have a new website and it is just published to online, my question is, when do I need to build backlinks for my new website? should I have backlinks immediately or need to wait for some weeks or months then start building backlinks then better?
Brother it is very interesting and important question for a newbie,
It is very important to make backlink for your site because it makes the reach and authority of the site, so you can rank on Google very easily,
Now let's come to the answer of the question - you should focus on the quality content if you just started the blogging, and when your site has a good number of quality content (approx. 14-20), after that you should make the backlinks for your blog then only it will be effective

kaushlendra

it is very interesting and important question for a newbie,
It is very important to make backlink for your site because it makes the reach and authority of the site, so you can rank on Google very easily,
Now let's come to the answer of the question - you should focus on the quality content if you just started the blogging, and when your site has a good number of quality content (approx. 14-20), after that you should make the backlinks for your blog then only it will be effective

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.