How Do You Make A Lot Of Money With Adsense?

Lovelytony22

My blog barely gets 200 visitors a day. Major traffic comes from search engines(75%) but it isn't enough. I am not wining high volume keywords on the SERPs. Where can I get other traffic to boost AdSense revenue? Share your experience with me.

Rob Whisonant

Sounds like you should really be concentrating on creating A LOT of high quality content so you can get the traffic. One good article that is written on something actually searched can bring in 1000 visitors a month.

How many articles do you currently have and what is the average word count on an article you write?

RenderedElite

This question has probably been asked a million times in other forums, and the answer is always the same - get more traffic. Create more content. Promote your content. Get more traffic. SEO. SMM. Do whatever you gotta do to get more traffic. It's simple.. yet the work to get the results is tough and time consuming. Work hard, have patience, and earn more.

nilpotter

Create high volume content that unique also. Advertising that content social media much more. Through this you can make a good amount of traffic. Those traffic might help to get better ranking. Thanks

Greesh

Besides from earning from content, what else does Google AdSense support when it comes to earning online?

Games

I have 12,000 visitors per day for my blog and I earn a nice amount of money from Adsense every month.
I publish almost every day a new high-quality post and this is very important for the followers of my blog.
If you will write interesting content that people are looking for, you will get good ranking in the Google SE.

tryinlanister

You need to have a website about a particular niche and have content written on it.
Depending upon how your blog does and how much traffic does it generate monthly along with ads run on it will make you a ton of money.
If you want more information on it, I have a podcast Called Internet Bread Where we Talk about How to Make Money Online in 101 different ways. It will be a detailed guide and walkthrough of it step by step.
Do check it out baclinc.com/podcast
And please if you have feedback on it please share it with me. No Hate. :)

jjmatthew95

You need to come up with individual and unique content. If you have something to hook your audience with, you'll hook it. Then there will be only the PR process

monjur

You can make pretty good money with Google AdSense, but it is not a program where you can get rich quickly. There are some common-sense rules to follow that will help you lay the groundwork for high and stable earnings:
1. Love the topic you are writing about and know a lot about it.
2. As well as producing unique and relevant content, do it on a regular basis to make Google aware that your website is being updated constantly with fresh information.
3. Do not try to cheat Google with any kind of “artificial” clicks.
4. Do some research to find the most profitable niches in terms of CPC and search demand. Build your content plan according to these insights.
This will help you to get a lot of traffic and monetize it with AdSense.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.