Does anyone have any experience with Bar Codes?

Xarzu

I am new to ecommerce. This is the first time I have acquired a GTiN number and a bar code for anything. I did this because I am setting up a store on amazon. So, I have questions. The product I have produced comes in a little box. I have been using paint.net to create the exterior design of t he box. I know that images become increasingly pixelated when you reduce the size. So I am a loss as to how to apply the bar code to my product since even the bar code described as being a smaller is seen as being very large when I download it. Can anyone here offer helpful guidance or advice?

CloutMotion

Print the barcode on labels and slap them on prior to FBA. So if you are manufacturing them overseas, just send the manufacture the labels and they will do it for you.

rubysmith

Hello, I think you should maintain the aspect ratio of the barcode to ensure its readability. Moreover, to prevent pixelation, make sure you are using high-resolution images for your barcode. This will ensure that the barcode remains clear and scannable even when reduced in size. You may need to obtain a high-resolution barcode image from your GTIN provider or barcode generator.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.