Selling on Amazon

hipcat

Lots of people do well selling on Amazon, but it would be too much of a hassle for me for the small percentages. Sure, you can sell a LOT, but the profit margins are often so small that even many sales brings little actual money. Much like on Ebay...

Yamada

I thought of selling on Amazon with Amazon FBA for a while. I searched products that look like would be profitable, but saw that I would have to order and ship that product, many of them coming from China. I also looked for product here in the US, but it was going to be more expensive to purchase. I just did not want the hassle of having to deal with products and shipping, but there are people out there doing well with it. You may find it's right for you. Keep searching. Best of luck

josephslater

i tryed to sell there, but.. someome
tried to cheat like did not receive the package

CloutMotion

Does selling on Amazon is affordable? (With all that commission, tax, and other costs?
I hate Amazon but ya it makes money. Its just that over time Amazon takes a bigger cut. But if you find some good products, easy money

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.