When do we need to update to Server?

hoangvu

Hello,

Anyone here show me signs when we need to update to a server for our web hosting ?

Any shares?

RichWilliams

Whenever any changes that require to upload in server ,you can update your server.

Top Niche Websites

If you have your own dedicated servers its either managed by the company you are using and they will update and patch it in most cases. If you manage the server you should be aware of updated and patches, but looking at your question you shouldn't be doing it yourself. Who is your hosting company ?

HostNurse

The common reasons for updating to a dedicated server are when you need:

- Additional or dedicated resources.
- More control and root access to install and do anything you want.

RichWilliams

Anytime ,when you are going to change any file.update ,delete or modify it,you can go for the updation of your server.

Hosting

If you want to make some changes,edit,delete,modify....... it's possible anytime in your server and you can make it alone in your dedicated server

Anthony M. Dyer

Hello,

Anyone here show me signs when we need to update to a server for our web hosting ?

Any shares?
You have your own server or hired some space from service provider?if its hired one then it will be update by Hosting provider by following their own strategy.

Last edited:

Mark I. Bentz

Hello,

Any shares?
It seems from your question that you have not your own server and you have hired one,then its there responsibility to make it updated in time to time according to your packege.Otherwise it willl be updated by you in each and every update of your page uploading,deleting and modification for file.

JeffreyJacobs

Hello,

Any shares?
Whenever you are changing or updating page's internal code or online content, then you must update your server.

whland

Servers should be updated keep up with security. If you don't update your server than you could putting yourself and your site at risk of hacking.

Chad

Anthony M. Dyer

Well whenever you would like to update something about ur server system specialy when you r in prob. of overloaded data, trafic over your server or in case facing low service by your server then in such cases you can try to update your server.

2funhosting

There are some signs when you need to update your server like when your server gets slow, when it becomes noisy, or if you does not feel something is not right etc. Best of luck.:)

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.