Which social sites is best for marketing?

Sunil Shrestha

There are many social sites from which we can earn many credits but i want my earn more faster and work also faster .Many of social sites i use for marketing but i don't know which social sites gives us more opportunity to earn good.

Mathew

Hey dude you must use the Facebook site for online promotion of your business website because of its worldwide presence which helps you to reach potential customers for your business and its free.

RonaldGaray

All social networking sites are good but Facebook is best because it covers 50% of overall social networking traffic so its better to go with Facebook for online marketing.

subin

Facebook and google plus are the best business promoting social networking sites

clrexp

facebook, twitter, linkedin, google+ are the best for marketing through online.

subin

Try to post attractive comments for qualified high page rank social networking sites which helps to enlarge the business from global mart.

BloodMaster

As current trend people around the world are using twitter, Facebook and Google+(No matter have not much user but its good). So, Use of this social Media is good for promote your product, services or other whatever you want to promote. Some of people suggest LinkedIn but I think it's professional Social Media and we use it as it is. I not saying you don't use it. But use in a professional way so other are keep interested in you.

Adam

According to me twitter is the best social media site as it allows us to tweet. And there is no limitations for tweets about different topics we can use use this site for further promotion.

silver

Facebook and Twitter will be the best option.Those are easier in use, then cover wide range of public.

MichaelBowden

Facebook and Twitter both are in the top positions of social sites and are best for marketing.

Ric

It has no doubt about Facebook, it is the top most social site for networking and business promotion.

LeetHost

You can use YouTube to earn lots of $$$ like my friend does. If you got something unique of something you can earn alot

Shirley_Sharp

There are so many social networking sites like face book, Ice box, swimwire site, threadsy and many more where you can market your products.Facebook is just a social power that connects individuals with friends and other individuals who research, work and live around them.Ice box allows one to immediately produce simple and personal internet sites to messages, share pictures, and events with friends and groups, simple Swimwire site may link and record all of your on the web users, which makes it better to stay connected. Your free account can instantly interact with websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and YouTube to getting all of your social support systems together to 1 place. Likewise Threadsy draws your records together in to a new experience that enables you to find out more about people and helps social-network systems to promote your site or products.So these were about some of the social networking sites you can choose anyone or can choose more than one to market online your product.

Dana Franklin

It would be facebook, twitter, linked in, pinterest although they are very unique with each other.

Anthony M. Dyer

Facebook is the best social media site for promoting our business worldwide in very less time period because we find billions of daily active users on this site which ultimately improve page rank of the site on different search engines.

growfastdigital

For online marketing, use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus. Even today, we cannot ignore other websites like Pinterest, Tumblr, Squidoo. These websites have millions visitors in a day. So better promote your websites on all these social media websites. Every websites has their own potential and user strength. so decide based on your experience what suits you the best.

JuanRoth

Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest are the best sites for marketing. These sites are having a huge traffic and huge traffic sites are always helpful for marketing.

brad

Facebook, google plus and twitter are best according to me for marketing of new products and services.

Paban

People like to use Facebook. It would be a best option no doubt.

pramod

pramod
Why only Facebook? I think there are also some other choices, what do you think about Pinterest for images based brands/business specially events, photography, travel sites.

Google+ is also good choice for technical people, while Linked In for professional network.

Any thoughts mate???

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.