Is Google+ really helping your business promotions

McCauley

It seems that Google+ is only for easy indexing of your links by Google
there is very few active users on Google+ so there is no instant traffic like Facebook

ravi raj

Google Plus is help to promote the branded name of the business, and fastest to reach from global world.

Kavoir

Absolutely. Get yourself in as many circles as possible and you would have a much better chance of succeeding in promoting your content. Google loves itself and it's in the algorithm!

ravi raj

Google Plus is the best Social networking sites,helps to enlarge the business to promote from next level.

milksheikh

I will try this to promote my promotion forum not for business but to create a community.

Mark I. Bentz

Yes definately Google plus comes under one of the best social networking sites which has the largest traffic gain.Google+ really helpful for your business promotion.

themusicchamber

I really do not think that Google Plus helps you getting good traffic or brand recognition for any company. I can say with guarantee that it is only being used by SEOs and no one else is interested in this G plus

Last edited:

BraviaNoik

Yes of course Google+ can be a very good option for promoting business as it has huge numbers of members and every day numbers of visitors to this site are increasing, it can help you to let more and more people know about your business, products and services.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views