Should I Add Online Video to My Website?

Laviskajoermoy

Is it really sensible if I add online video to my website? I don't know that how it will encourage my web traffic. I am looking for your kind suggestion..

tonysteve66

If we talk about the how much a video can help you get higher traffic, So the answer may came out mostly is "yes".
Studies shows that most of people spend more time on a site watching video rather than just having a look at the content, so the thing is your video must have the content that the audience really found interesting,easy to search .

DNP

i agree that people prefer to watch other than to read, so you can deliver more useful info via video. So I think it is a good idea

susansmith001

I think Internet marketing has been changed over the past few years and video marketing has become one of the most essential marketing strategy for Webmasters in order to interact with their visitors online. A video on website create a positive and productive output due to which the conversion ratio of turning a visitor into a lead increases up to 100% as compared to simple content that is the reason why most marketers prefer to upload video along with the content apart from that you will get some quality score from search giants like Google which will eventually help you to boost your rankings.

aashisk

Is it really sensible if I add online video to my website? I don't know that how it will encourage my web traffic. I am looking for your kind suggestion..
Latest study shows that human attention span has reduced to below 5 seconds. So, people rarely go through the content written on your webpage. The visitors to your site get attracted more by pictures and videos and all the other visuals. So, adding videos to your site will surely help if they are relevant, and attractive.

antmilb

I think that a video would definitely help your website. I personally find written content to be too time consuming and not worth reading especially if it was not written very well. A video could help capture the essence of what you're trying to say in a quick and more interesting way.

LordJames4

Why not. Depends on what kind of video it is? Usually good marketing videos are what you need to increase traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads