How to recover when website got Google Penguin ?

Irish

Anyone can have some tips to recover website incase it hits Google Penguin ?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
To get rid of Google Penguin you can follow tips :
1. Purification, the entire website optimization, onpage content:

- Check in Webmaster Tools duplication of the content Meta Title, Meta Description using high keyword density (keyword stuffing) and edit code website immediately

- Check in the Webmaster Tools the faulty page not found, find the source and fix immediately (there are too many errors will bore Google does not want to update your site index)

- Remove number of SPAM page, spam links in each page of the website.

- Write the fresh content for the website:

Meet the standard: Each page 1 Meta Title, Meta Description separate

No keyword stuffing in Meta Title, Meta Description and leave it natural (Stuffing, well-stuffed, stuffed only)

Write good content for each page, more, each page of content should not repeat the same page, and pay attention to not SPAM keyword, link

For more natural links, not necessarily the right keywords.

2. Purification backlinks:

- Check in Webmaster Tools backlink sources is not good, not the same topic, the other website they said out SPAM, feeling not good, remove the link immediately.

- Quality backlinks Links, not quantity, we need quality and the same topic.

- Social Networks (Social) is inevitable, register now: Google Pages, Facebook Fanpages, Twitter ....choosing the good content and then share.

3. Writing friendly Google reconsider your Website:

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration?hl=en

4. Conclusion:

If you still can not in page top 200 google search, only moving to a new domain and started to step 1,2,3

Domain transfer is not the most tragic. When you optimize the whole, you just need to move 301 to new domain, do not take too much time.

Last edited:

James159

I am also searching these type of information because recently Panda hit my site really badly and my most of the keywords got down.

Alex Thompson

I am also searching these type of information because recently Panda hit my site really badly and my most of the keywords got down.

elmercibs

When your website is affected by Google Penguin updates, it is more likely that you are using black hat seo techniques. Refrain from using tricks in link building and doing spammy content. This is a wake up call for you to get out of the dark and take off the black hat. Step up into the light and cover your site with white. It is the only way for you to recover easily when hit by Google Penguin.

seozone

Avoid Black Hat SEO Technique, do white hat SEO, remove Spam pages and spam links, do guest posting, social bookmarking, forum posting, update content regularly, use keywords properly, get authoritative, reliable and reputable inbound links etc.

Last edited:

deven75

First of all understand the objective of penguin, Is it really your site affected by penguin? there may be more reason like any on- page mistake, while penguin targets web spam(link-building). If you think your site is affected by penguin do following things:-
Check your back links and always try to create contextual back links.
Don't concentrate only creating do- follows.
Try also naked url back links.
Best of luck..

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.