How to measure reliability of a web hosting company?

Steve32

Actually I used over 6 web hosting providers but I really didn't know how to measure reliability of a web hosting company
I often see their hosting features and buy packages suite to my requirements because I don't believe in reviews/comments from users, maybe they are not real or faked.
I didn't know hosting I bought was good or not. I usually leave them after some using months or longest was 1 or 2 years after their services decrease quality.

Anyone here share me how to measure reliability of a web hosting company or choosing a good web hosting company before buying??

buzybee-kevin

Its really tough to measure a hosts true reliability I would recommend Google searching for third party reviews. Its really so subjective and no way to really find a definitive answer.

There are allot of good hosts out there maybe you should change your requirements, if your always looking for budget hosts then you going to have consistent problems.

Steve32

Steve32
Too much information out there if I search with google, some hosts I used such as godaddy, bluehost, hostagtor, digitalocean(vps),..their brandname is popular and I tried 1 or 2 years for each provider but left because it's not as my expectation, the quality decreased over time.

Jason Chan

Choosing a good web hosting always is not easy thing, all most people need to search for the reviews, support about hosting before deciding to buy.

buzybee-kevin

All the hosts you just mentioned are having problems especially Godaddy and Hostgator, and all offer unlimited web hosting plans.

datarealm

One measure may be how long they've been in business. Hard to survive for a long time if you're not doing at least something right.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.