How long does google take time to display backlinks?

Peter

I hear some webmasters talk that google show backlinks when type
Code:
link:www.webmastersun.com
just some due to security reasons, other backlinks displayed at the Google webmaster
do anyone know about this, some suggestions ?

Alex Thompson

Hi..The first thing you want to do is setup a google webmaster account and claim your website.Based on my experience, links to your site get updated on Tuesday or Wednsday.I don't know if it helps, but I have an about page that includes all my profiles and a partner links page with all my RSS submissions, feeds, and directories. I am hoping google checks the other end and adds a link. I am not sure if that works.

Mark Steve

It depends on your site that when Google bot will indexed it. Furthermore, it also depends on those sites where you submit your link that what quality and importance of that site is.

AndrewFlintoff

Re:

It depends upon quality of back links. You can check from back links of your competitor and try to get back links from same source with fresh and informative content. If you have quality and fresh content, then you will not face problem of duplicate content and you will get advantage of your submission.

contech

It depends on the content of your website, you need to have quality backlink to get indexed by Google.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.