7 Ways To Make Your Links More Clickable

Mompreneur

Creating clickable links is a vital part of an effective marketing campaign. I'm always amazed at how often people create links that look nothing like links or links that serve no SEO purpose whatsoever. So here are 7 ways to make your links as clickable as possible. The more often people click on your links, the more they buy, subscribe or whatever other action you want them to take.

[URLnf="http://www.onlinemarketingsummaries.com/7-rules-for-creating-more-clickable-links/"]Read the full post here. [/URLnf]

Jason Chan

I've read your post, I like Rule 1,2 and 3, especially make our link blue and underline, but I suppose underline is not more important to attract viewers, am I right?

boysingh

Hmmm, well, in my opinion underlined words can still catch the readers attention, along with the sentence that goes with it, so it's still needed to include underlined links.

novandak

I read the complete post and liked it very much. I liked the part where you suggested using action oriented sentences. However, when you are submitting Web 2.0s, there are some sites that have only a plain text editor and as such would not allow you to highlight your link blue. How about using images as links? Would that be okay or would it be considered as spam by Google?

basicblogtalk

Well, I have went that article and I found that it is really and pretty idea. Well, actually the link is not for serve Google and SEO purpose but it has to clickable link which we could transfer visitors to our relevant information. I am agree using underline and color for our link is the best to make the readers sense about link. Also, link with relevant description will attract more click. thanks for sharing..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.