What's your favorite domain registrar?

ProxyRadar

Godaddy is my favorite, even don't want to find someone else

rrodica6

I use to have with goddady .. i still have that domain... but really for google search engine didn't work for my cleaning business . I meet an developer and he helped me to make my phone to call and to get jobs ... Just Google adwords express worked for my company here Locally but you know how expensive it is .

javievardy

I choose 1 and 1 because it's cheap and there are many promotions

ulterios

ulterios
Yes, they have lots of promotions, but that's because they have to because they are the worst domain registrar out there. Do any kind of Google search for them and horror stories, scams, etc. and you will see that they are not a good choice. Lots of bad problems and people getting ripped-off or having some other kind of bad issue.

dedica_manager

Name.com is the best of the best. Because that offer good prices.

Carlos Tabora

I primarily use GoDaddy. I find their interface easy to use, pricing is great and their customer service is reliable.

singh91

I use BigRock for domain registration & for web hosting. Bigrock offers affordable web hosting plans with 24/7 technical support.

John Michelson

My favorites are Go Daddy and Namecheap. Both are comfortable for me. I don't think go any other services

imnathanjames

I use godaddy. I have been with them for a few years. Buying a domain is easy, you get it , set it and renew once a year. For that reason domains are something that i never have to mess about with on a regular basis.
I am getting tired of godaddy's extra expenses and add ons so will be checking out naecheap.

hynds

There’re many big guys in domain industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there’re 2 big guys that I usually use to invest a large number of domain on them. 2 of them are Godaddy and Namecheap.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I’ve got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I’ve always get notification by them, that’s very good.

With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I’ve contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupons that can help you save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing.

So I would like to recommend 2 domain registrars to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:

singh91

I have been using both Godaddy and BigRock but If you ask me the best one among these two then I always prefer Bigrock over Godaddy.

vishwa

My favorite Domain Registrar is Godaddy. I love to register domains with them. It is very easy to buy and manage a domain with Godaddy. I also get some handful discount with them.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.