What is the best forum template have you ever seen?

sevenup

Hi there,

I am looking for some good ideas to pick and choose to model for my forum after. Please post some your favorite forum templates with great layouts and design. Should be related to website design, webmasters, technology, web hosting...of course, webmaster sun has great forum template, unique and very special. I have more ideas from this forum but I need some other beautiful forum templates to get ideas.

Any shares ?

Frank

Agree with SamiNatri, Forum webmaster sun has an awesome design, I found more good comments from other forum such as DP forum, WHT forum about template of webmastersun.com

DavidLux

According to me, webmaster sun is one of awesome templates that i've ever seen, simple but attractive, users friendly and clear.

HostNurse

I have been in many forums and I have seen many templates, yet one of the reasons I hang at Webmaster Sun a lot is because of the creativity of the forum template. The template is indeed attractive, friendly and well presented.

sevenup

sevenup
I agree to you, Webmaster Sun forum has a great forum template, sometimes I visited it and found that it's improved daily, very impressive. I like the way the Admin did, very professional, look like a website template, especially adverting form on top menu, it gathers interactions with customer.

BloodMaster

Google it man. And Webmastersun's template is also great. It's totally familiar with readers/users. From open Homepage user get idea about new thread and new reply post. In my point of view WMS is the best.

henryhill108

I haven't try any forum template but like webmstersun.com template here is good.

hoangvu

hoangvu
Exactly, Webmaster Sun forum template is awesome, I visited more forums on internet but may be this is the best I've seen, simple but professional and very user friendly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.