What is your favorite social media platform?

Inked

I dont use facebook or twitter anymore. I like using reddit. Its very informative although I dont think its popular like facebook. Reddit is very useful to me and is alot different from facebook. Does anyone remember myspace or still use myspace? Its funny thinking back to when I was younger using myspace. I assume its alot similiar to facebook now. You dont hear people talking about myspace anymore its like it vanished whenever facebook hit.

JoeMilford

I agree with you primarily here about how user-friendly and accessible facebook is for almost everyone. And your point about how facebook is used by so many vast and myriad demographics of people is also true. It's a pretty wide open and diverse environment.

josh30

For me. the best social platform is the Facebook. Most of the people do! because you can meet alot of people around the world. Facebook now is like Cellphone! you cant leave without that social media in your life! but most of the people like Facebook because you can share what your interest are. even with your everyday life!

shilpa

My choices are Facebook, twitter, YouTube, and instagram. They are very popular, have a very large user base, have been around for a while now, constantly growing, and have powerful media managers.. So if you really have something worth offering then you won't go unnoticed. And if you're popular then you can surely benefit from your accounts.

Nox

Let me give into peer pressure and also say that Facebook is probably the best option. It's a great way to connect with people from all walks of life.The added bonus about Facebook in my opinion is the fact that it's influence is cross-generational. 50 year olds use it, 12 year olds use it, so if you're looking to reach a wide range of people you will definitely find them on Facebook. It's also great for connecting with old friends and stalking people :). As far reaching as Facebook is, I do feel that it's not as impactful as some of the other social media. Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat are more hard hitting. I think Instagram is great for promoting your business, but it also depends on who your customers are. Facebook will always be a staple social media for me, but it's also important to explore the benefits and exposure you can receive from the other platforms

Wyvh

I would say Facebook. I could hesitate with Twitter, but I don't like their short message system.

Tania997

I mostly use facebook because everyone is there and you can basically reach out to anyone, but from a privacy point of view I like twitter more. Also, it is easier to read news or know what happens around the world. I'm not really convinced on Instagram yet, mainly because I'm not really someone who likes to take a lot of pictures or shoot videos everyday, and instagram seems to be all about that.

Kamarsun9

my favorite social Media sites are Soundcloud, as an artist and producer I just love how the interface works. I also like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Youtube is also one of my favorites sites as well. Social media is growing everyday as new sites are popping up.

cesarmatute

My preferred social media is Facebook, though it has become a little annoying lately because of so much publicity and advertisement. I understand that's the way they profit, but it's annoying. There are some extensions for your browser that help with that.

The second social media I use the most is YouTube, cause there are so many tutorials of things I like to learn.

martindrox

Instagram. It's basically Facebook and twitter at the same time :rolleyes2: You can post pictures and their captions and it's a lot easier to use than Facebook and Twitter. so yeah Instagram has to be my favorite

manmad

In my opinion every social media that is popular nowadays is completely different from the rest, so each one of them offers something unique, the ones I use the most are Facebook and Instagram. On Facebook you can easily find and contact anyone you've met outside, be it a friend you haven't seen in a long time or just a stranger so that's a huge plus. Instagram is pretty good for sharing your art, due to the whole design, which makes your profile and gallery aesthetic.

centurion

Facebook is still at the top of my list. This social media tool caters to so many types of people together with the state their in. This means in whichever mood you are in, Facebook can definitely provide you an instant gratification. There are times I just want to react, times that I just want to take a step back and observe, times that just want brag and the list goes on.:crazy:

No wonder this is the choice of many. Once you get bored with the app just give it a rest. Soon you'll find yourself tapping on the same icon and scrolling through posts once again. :lol:
There is no other alternative platform who can make fight with Facebook. Facebook is always great. I think one day Facebook will give the facility on their right side- for using facebook you will get pay. I mean facebook will share their profits with users. Also think some times for getting a new page on Facebook by the name of marketplace. So that clients or buyer will list their services and workers will bid on their for getting work.

Thanks
Centurion

I dont use facebook or twitter anymore. I like using reddit. Its very informative although I dont think its popular like facebook. Reddit is very useful to me and is alot different from facebook. Does anyone remember myspace or still use myspace? Its funny thinking back to when I was younger using myspace. I assume its alot similiar to facebook now. You dont hear people talking about myspace anymore its like it vanished whenever facebook hit.
Reddit is not a social media based website. Reddit is social media book mark based website. That website play an important role for creating book mark or back link for any website in this world. Reddit is a website directory of Bookmark based.

Thanks
Centurion

I agree with you primarily here about how user-friendly and accessible facebook is for almost everyone. And your point about how facebook is used by so many vast and myriad demographics of people is also true. It's a pretty wide open and diverse environment.
Facebook is always great. Facebook have a power now in this world to say anything or to say any factor on this world. Some times Facebook play a vital role for making a revolution. Like Egypt revolution at 2012 or Dhaka Revolution.

Thanks
Centurion

For me. the best social platform is the Facebook. Most of the people do! because you can meet alot of people around the world. Facebook now is like Cellphone! you cant leave without that social media in your life! but most of the people like Facebook because you can share what your interest are. even with your everyday life!
Yeah. Facebook have lite feature also for doing quick contact. Recently they had been added the video feature which is very much good now a days. Peoples are not using whatsapp or viber or any other video sharing messenger. Every body has been enjoying their video function.

Thanks
Centurion

My choices are Facebook, twitter, YouTube, and instagram. They are very popular, have a very large user base, have been around for a while now, constantly growing, and have powerful media managers.. So if you really have something worth offering then you won't go unnoticed. And if you're popular then you can surely benefit from your accounts.
Nice Shilpa. You use the major social media platform. There have huge social media now a days in this world. Out of those- Google+, VK, Ok.ru, Vimeo, Vine, Stumble upon, Reverbnation, Pinterest and soundcloud are also popular.

Thanks
Centurion

pizzalover

My favorite is Instagram, I can spend hours and hours watching my friend's videos and photos but also of famous people like Drake, nacho, Patricia Zabala, and Rihanna.
I love the lives videos on Instagram, I watch them all.
I don't like Facebook very much because people want to know EVERYTHING about your life and I like privacy.

centurion

My favorite is Instagram, I can spend hours and hours watching my friend's videos and photos but also of famous people like Drake, nacho, Patricia Zabala, and Rihanna.
I love the lives videos on Instagram, I watch them all.
I don't like Facebook very much because people want to know EVERYTHING about your life and I like privacy.
Every beautiful girl in this world like privacy. But social media has been working as a match maker also. Every day huge and huge peoples are getting together by the connectivity of Facebook. Facebook is also owner of Instagram. Instagram have now messaging system and video system also. No problem. Its your own matter. You can keep your secrecy and enjoy your self on Instagram.

I love also Instagram for the beautiful girl picture.

Thanks
Centurion

In my opinion every social media that is popular nowadays is completely different from the rest, so each one of them offers something unique, the ones I use the most are Facebook and Instagram. On Facebook you can easily find and contact anyone you've met outside, be it a friend you haven't seen in a long time or just a stranger so that's a huge plus. Instagram is pretty good for sharing your art, due to the whole design, which makes your profile and gallery aesthetic.
Facebook is the owner of Instagram also. Instagram is the first picture based social media system in this world. Instagram is popular for the beautiful picture quality and Instagram also have messaging system now a day.

Thanks
Centurion

Instagram. It's basically Facebook and twitter at the same time :rolleyes2: You can post pictures and their captions and it's a lot easier to use than Facebook and Twitter. so yeah Instagram has to be my favorite
You said right. Instagram is very much easy for the running days and also they have hashtag adding system and also you can add location at the time of picture post. Moreover you can share your picture also to other social media platform.

Thanks
Centurion

kgord

I would have to say Facebook. I think that is one of the options that most marketers have to end up using. It is a source of advertising, traffic and has a great deal going for it. I just think Facebook is the best way to market yourself and your website or blog.

centurion

centurion
You said true. Facebook is the network of 100 crore people now a days. Appropriate keyword based marketing on Facebook or hashtag marketing on Facebook is very much effective for the website to generate traffic for the life time. There have one more policy like- Facebook PPC programs and campaigns. This is also generate a fixed number of traffic to the website every time.

Thanks
Centurion

Marketing Warrior

I've been using Facebook for around 8 years now, but on the 2nd or 3rd year, my account was hacked. I almost did not want to create another account, but since everyone has it, I created a new account again. I think Facebook has almost every aspect of social media has to offer. You can chat, share photos and videos, join online community, etc.

Although I always go to Facebook to look at shared content, I often find myself turning to YouTube when I want to watch videos and to Instagram when I just want to look at images without reading anything.

centurion

centurion
Though your first and second account was real - you can contact with Facebook live support center personally for getting your account back. I had got hacked my account on several times but after request to Facebook I got return. Now my Facebook account is identity verified with my passport. Hope you will get success also.

shrinkme

I like facebook ok for personal use. Twitter seems a little more professional but not as much as LinkedIn. I use several others also but not too seriously.

centurion

I've been using Facebook since 2008. Now it's my best social platform, for both personal and business using.
90% people loves facebook for their business and personal use. Facebook has been crossed already 100 crore users. In my country we have 8 crore social media users I mean facebook user.

Thanks
Centurion

I like facebook ok for personal use. Twitter seems a little more professional but not as much as LinkedIn. I use several others also but not too seriously.
There have minimum 15 major social media platform in this world. All are increasing day by day. Facebook is one of the greatest and largest social media in this world.

Thanks
Centurion

jessicarousey

Without a doubt, Facebook is my favorite one to work on. I spend time with twitter too but not as much as facebook. I like how easy is it to constantly interact with the audiences. Also it's expanded functionalities is really good for marketing, especially the videos. I even do live videos occasionally :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views