What is your favorite social media platform?

SirenOnFire

I have been a member of Facebook and Instagram for many years now, but I haven't been active for about 2 years I think. I find them to be the medium of bullies and attention seekers that I get often irritated whenever I browse these sites. This is the reason why finding myLot truly was awesome for me. Other than the their fair rules and regulations that prevents spammers and trolls from interacting in the community,you're also paid depending on the number of interactions you do. Ever since becoming a member there, I have never spent a day without opening myLot. Not only have I earned, I also learned a lot from my fellow myLotters. I hope postloop can do that for me too.

Blank628

My favorite social platform is Facebook. For me, Facebook is the best because you can do many things in it that you can't do in other social media sites. I have a Facebook account for almost 12 years so I can say that it benefits me a lot other than social sites.

TheAuthor

It's hard to say between Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with no exception to Instagram and Google+

AmieBotella

My favorite would have to be Facebook. This social media platform allows me to connect to my friends from the past and keeps in touch with my family. Then my next favorite social media platform would be Pinterest. I get to see a lot of different creations and ideas that does not require you to look at their profiles and your profile to be looked at also. It is a great place to look for creative stuffs, tips on almost anything and unique cataloging of rare things, animals, places and plants.

MarkJ94

My most favorite social media platform would probably Facebook for it have a friendly and interactive interface where you can do a lot of things inside it. It is much better in terms of communicating with someone since all you need is an internet then your good to chat and don't forget to have an account first hahaha. But yeah Facebook serves me really good compare to other social media. Thank you and God bless everyone.

betty3

My favorite social media platform is Facebook. It is very informative and you have control when it come to your privacy.
Some social media needs a lot of followers and sometimes they were cyber bullied due to numerous and below the belt comments.
Facebook is also the easiest way to access searching your never seen friends and relatives. it also served us as a second line for communication aside from smart phones.

Zeo

My favorite social media platform is Facebook and there are three things why it is my favorite. First, it have the most users than all the other social media platforms so there are most people to connect with. Second, I can post my thoughts and upload images or videos which both twitter and instagram can do but facebook can do it alone. Third, for me facebook is like a search engine now as I can almost find anything in it, it can be a learning place, entertainment hub, shopping site and many more. So facebook is my favorite because it is very useful for me and I can do more with it.

Hurry14

Facebook is my favorite among all the other platforms available out there. It's really very handy to use to contact all the people who I want to get connected with, plus they're always online so I get responds quickly rather than emailing them that sometimes takes a day or two or even a whole week before I get the respond that I was waiting for. Facebook can really help you if your promoting things like your products, services, blogs and a whole lot of different things you want to promote. That's why businesses always use this platform to advertise what they want and it's cost efficient for them as well. I'm also using Facebook to promote the things that I want to promote and it really has been a great help for me.

Heatman

Facebook is my favorite social media platform both for fun catching and marketing as well. This is because of the greater number of participants in it when compared to other media platforms. Personally, Facebook is way easier for me to operate and manipulate into achieving my desire goals.

grchl0513

My favorite social media platform is facebook because it is the most common social media used by many people and also facebook for me is the easiest means of communication to my family, friends, relatives and colleagues especially to those people that I haven't seen for a long time. I can watch more tan 1 minute video in facebook. I can also search in facebook different things that I look for like food videos, watching or reading news thru facebook, comments on the latest trends, etc.

anor0428

Facebook will always be my favorite. Aside from the reason that most of my friends are there, Facebook offers most of the features I look for. Website design and color is simple but is cool to the eye, and also one of the perfect site to put online business because of the huge amount of the users. Facebook messenger offers rock, too! Stickers, voice message, games,video messages, video calling etc. What else can I look for? It is all in one.

BelindaMT

For me FACEBOOK is the best social media so far. Why? Well, first you can connect to your old and new friends everywhere in the world. Second, there are millions of Facebook users so by posting my business in Facebook, I can sell my items without renting place and paying permits. Third, I can create my own Faccebook page for my business. Facebook really help me a lot to make my business grow and connects with friends at the same time.

rjohndava86

My favorite social media platform is Facebook. It is very friendly user and almost all of us is using it. You can easily find the person you want to be connected in Facebook. Aside from that if you have business you can use facebook ads to attract customer and you can customize the target audience that you want. Thanks to Facebook now you can connect to everyone easily

nashi05

My favorite social media is always be the facebook. Facebook help me to find some of my old friends, i like to keep in touch with my friends specially those who have moved in other countries . We created our own group chat in messenger, even my families and other friends. Most of the people in this world have account in facebook even the young people can create their own account nowadays. The power of social media to bring people together is the top reason why people love social media.

ColdFlameChris

Facebook and Youtube are my favorite among all the social media out there. In Facebook, you can easily connect to any of your relatives and loved ones and that's what we've been using for many years now. In Youtube, I'm always up to date in news, entertainment, sports, et cetera. It is also my past time whenever I don't have anything to do and you can learn a lot of things as well. :)

Melissa16

My favorite social media platform would probably Facebook. It is easy to use, convenient and simple that everyone could understand.
In Facebook, you are able to reconnect with old friends from the past and rekindled old relationships. You can still see updates of friends
and current events.

Facebook has been quite enough for me in keeping myself updated with all the information I need to be aware of.

It is an amazing network for me to introduce myself to the world. Facebook is part of my life.

jtahil

For all the years I've spent using social media platforms, I can say that Twitter is my favorite. It provides privacy and security to the point that you have FULL control on who can see your posts/tweets and those who cannot. It has fewer navigation compared to Facebook which makes it more convenient and less confusing especially for newbies and social media users who are lazy to master this and that, like me. I also noticed that in our country, it contains the least cyber bullying amongst other social media platforms.

tophew

For me i like facebook started at friendster but i found out facebook is much better so i transferred from it until now only facebook is my active social media it has many functionality that will make you hook up many pages post everyday to read and lots of discovery. and some crack jokes from pages that i like so much fun.

francesca23

I really love using social media platforms because with just a snap, I am able to share my thoughts and keep updated about my friends. And my favorites will always be Facebook, because almost all of my friends have accounts there. And it has great features when it comes to sharing what you want to say, to post photos, upload videos. And it can be use to earn money also by linking and posting your referral links. I also like Instagram for quality pictures and their filters. I can also gain followers and I can follow my favorite celebrities there.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views