Tips to improve the open rates of marketing emails?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I have an email list and planning to send to subscribes in these days. The last time I sent but the open rates are very low and I am searching for tips to improve it for my email marketing. Your shares are welcomed.

Rob Whisonant

First the email has to be something they are expecting. Second, use cliffhangers. Start off your story telling in the email and when you get to the good part, give them the link to continue.

Princety

Open rates would really be low in a relatively low count list, becuase it normalizes when it gets large. Think about the law of large numbers, the bigger the list the more people gets to open it, but a decent open rate should be around 20 to 40 percent i guess. Trick here is to play with subject lines, and the content itself make it more engaging. Play with subject lines split rest between subject lines from other days.

Christler

When you collect their emails you need to use the double opt in option that will surely increase your deliverability and open rate. Be personal use their first name when you send campaigns to them.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.