Who is TOP mobile phone companies in the world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neftaliaiah

If it is about the most expensive I would prefer to answer Apple lol. For me the Top Mobile Phone Company is the Samsung. They are friendly user, they are known all over the world and I've known a lot of my friends using Samsung.

vicsylicious

In my opinion Apple comes first. Samsung comes second. Micromax comes third. Motorola comes fourth, Nokia comes fifth. You know what guys Apple deserves to come at the top. In my country 90% of people I see walking have an iphone in their hand and that is because iphone is easy to use, it is nice and solid and reliable. I'm an apple man by the way.

tenthztar

I agree with them Samsung and Apple are both the top mobile phone's company out there. I tried using Asus, HTC, Acer, Nokia, Huawei and other more brands, But they can't match Apple and Samsung. When i first used my Samsung device i quickly fallen in love with it, they have feature rich phones that you need for your daily tasks. Both have pro's and con's, But i will always be loyal to Samsung.

RajSS

Mobile companies like Samsung, Sony, LG, Apple, Motorola and Google are on the top in today's date. As there are so many differences in all the brands, like Samsung is known for best displays, Sony is known for making best camera sensors, LG is known for making a durable product, Apple for making the world's fastest product, Motorola for making user friendly and durable phones and some of its own features like shatterproof glass on the display, and Google for making a good experiencing device in all aspects. Other Chinese brands like Oppo, Huawei, Xiaomi,etc are also growing in the market, as they make devices with the latest specs, but can't be trusted as they don't research on their products. They just take the latest specs and insert them in their phones.

BelindaMT

As far as I know base on the research tat I made, the top mobile company in the world is Samsung. Recently, they release Samsung Galaxy S8 and according to reviews, it is now the best smartphone in 2017. iPhone company is only next to Samsung.

SirenOnFire

Samsung and Apple, no doubt. I think that's pretty obvious because of the extreme hype whenever these two companies release their new models or present new features or ideas they have for the technology they're using. I don't think any company will be able to replace them on top soon. Despite that, I really believe that other brands that cost a whole lot cheaper than these two, could actually compete in terms of specs, features and durability, but being popular and household names for years makes these two quite invincible in the market.

lucykups

A lot of people know about them, a lot of people are using them , a lot wants to be updated about them and the next generation of phones they're going to produce, and a lot are always comparing them and that is both SAMSUNG, and APPLE company. Both companies have a big demand of users in the market, people are always waiting for the next line phones they'll bring out. Even with the costly amount of money to pay for the phones, people still buy them. I guess its because of the quality that other phones doesn't have and just the history of producing great products.

Heatman

I think it's Samsung for Android phone products and apple iPhones. The statistics is very much clear in the market demand and phone quality specifications and features. Samsung phone company have been quite exceptional in its products and services lately and this is practically increasing their market sales and prestige.

Apple phones are also among the top leading phone companies but the only problem of Apple company is that it's phones are highly expensive. As much as people would like to patronize the phone company, they simply just can't because of the cost involved.

pootchieputs

I think Apple and Samsung are the top mobile phones in the world because they release phones that are very up to date with today's technology and that they keep on enhancing every phone they release to be more efficient and more user friendly to users and to adapt to the latest technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.