Why most of us depends on Google???

BloodMaster

Last night I think so much on it and decide that what is your opinion on it. I believe and confident about this that most of the websites need to get search traffic or organic traffic only from Google.

After long thinking I get answer that this must be time to learn how to promote a business... or That has worked for many years... or Including the time before Google... huhhhh

But What you think about this. Feel free and say what you think. :)

DPrat

Most!! I think it should be ALL of us depend on Google , for:

1. Its uniqueness in search results which are at par with the search queries.

2. Diversity in searched domains like flights, videos, meanings, temperature, conversions, etc.

3 Diversity in searched languages.

4. Diversity in country-wise local searches.

5. Diversity in forms of searches like text, image and voice.

Hence , World flock to Google for their searches and We (online marketers and SEO) flock to Google to reach the World. It is a WIN-WIN situation.

Joseph_Hill

I really agree with the above post, diversity in the results is the main factor why we depend on it. Because when you go and search something there, you want to know only about the thing which you want, but if there would not be any diversity then you might have got results from all around the world which may not be important or helpful for you, but Google works very hard to filter search results and give you the most relative one.

MikeQ

Google has traffic share of more than 80% so you can think how beneficial it will be if you managed to optimize your website in first position of Google search engine.

The search result quality is really good, you get what you want to find in Google, this is the main thing.

Apart from the above, Google has good brand name and trust in the marketing, in the world, it gives so many things in free while other sites may charge you fees.

JoeHamilton

JoeHamilton
Indeed and Google is only search engine, which is continue improving the web result and seeking relevant result for thier user.Google having lots of services and tools which help your site to boost on the top as per revenue and ranking based.

mattylad

google is important in our day and age,

a) because, even though the algorithms are a pain in our backsides, all they do is strive to provide the most relevant and up to date content to a user - meaning less searching for us when we are looking for something
b) because in the UK google has 90% marketshare, so if I miss out on leads from google, my business will suffer

Wallace Shirley

I think that Google provides better service than other search engines for its users, as they get the most relevant results. For the website owners it is good because they get more audience here, so they depend on Google, although it's difficult to understand the Google's algorithm and work on it.

diliberti

Google is an excellent source of getting or earning traffic and popularity for our business site which we want to promote by taking the help of Google which ultimately helps to increase business revenue.

Last edited:

Ralph Edge

I think that we get the lot more relevant results related to our searches from the most powerful search engine of the world "Google", and I think that could be the reason behind our dependency on it.

jameels

Mathematically average of visitor in Google as to campre other search engine is enough that is the reason we target Google. Do you know what is the average of Google search engine I thinks 65% visitors find thing from Google.

kevinwilliam145

Last night, I spend a good amount of time to find out preferences of people on this subject. It offers me the idea that the optimum number of websites requires human traffic through Google.

MarkMatos

Ya,most of us are depend on google to search something in the internet.Google is the best search engine by using this we get the accurate and relevant results for our search.Google has the highest traffic and it is also very easy to search with google.

MicelMaricom

Google is a well known and most famous search engine. I gives the best results for all relavent or non relavent searches. And the most important fact is that it is used by everyone.

JakePeter

Google's search result quality is truly great, you get what you wish to find in Google, this is actually the primary factor. Google has traffic share greater than 85% so, do you believe that if you will able to enhance your site in first placement of Google internet search engine how helpful it'll be.

HenaryMagas

Google is one of the best search engine and it always give the accurate result of a particular searches in the search engine.It is best search engine in the world,so everyone is using the Google search engine.

JuanRoth

Google always update its algorithm for crawling websites. So that Google always checks websites deeply and give a perfect result, that a person wants from the Google. It never list any duplicate website or link on its front page.

Micheal Wallace

Google is the widely used search engine.The Google gives the accurate result for the specific keyword research.Google is the excellent way for getting the traffic to your website.Due to regular updates google gives the relevant information for the search.

harrylorayne

Yesterday, I spent quite a few hours to gather required information on the same. From this research, I come to the conclusion that a large number of websites need human traffic through Google.

MilyKjames

Google is one of the most frequently updated search engine which provide most relevant, fresh and updated data for the query given by user that is why most of people depend on google for there searches.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.