Reasons make Your Google Rankings Drop

hoangvu

Let see any reason/factors that making your google rankings drop

1. Websites you are lack of fresh content, as we knew that Google bot likes web content is always fresh. So we have to update and add content to our web regularly and Google bot will increase number of visits our website. This will result in an increase Page Rank and rankings as well.

Otherwise, our rankings will decrease on Google search results.

2. Check link is corrupted or not, you have to remove pages having more external Links to other site. missing or may be too much make Link Google bot confused.

3. Back Links on low quality sites will decrease your website pagerank.

4. Copy website content from other sources make your content is illegal and decreasing keyword rankings on search engines. I recommend you should avoid that.

5. using any tricks to get a huge of backlinks or content from other website. This google will consider your website as spam and you will decrease rankings or even banning from google search.

Just my simple tips, hope I will get other ideas on what making websites ranking drop :salute:

Joseph_Hill

My ranking has just got increased after the Penguin 2.1, and now the PR has also increased on the 6th, so I think my website is not having any above mentioned reasons. Otherwise you have framed some very good reasons for ranking drop.

Micheal Wallace

Hello Jerry! Ranking for one of the blogs got down, and I think that it is because of the 1st reason you have said above, it was an old blog and was perfect as per that time, but become outdated now. I think I need to update the content now.

Bulan

Ranking drop is due to latest Google update and if you want to improve again then you have to work according to Hummingbird.

JamesScruggs1

You are right Jerry it is important to update website content between regular interval, we should try to change content between 4-6 month and also try to create less backlins but quality links, because quality is more important not quantity.

Redspan

It was after the Penguin 2.1 update that my ranking was able to experience a sharp rise. Also, the Page Rank of my website has also increased to the sixth position.

Tashiads

Hey friend! I am little confused my blogs PR got down, but my search engine ranking is still the same. I want to know that is it because of #1 or #5.
Don't worry. PR is nothing to deal with your search engine ranking. If you are still ranking on the same position, then it is very good for your blog. Ranking should be your 1st matter.

Gerald P. Lazarus

There are a lot of reasons like to repeat or same content postings, leaving footprints, making the urls with automation tools etc. These are one of the main reasons for decreasing your google rank.

JasperSanchez

There are many reasons for dropping site ranking but low or duplicate quality content present in the site, wrong keyword insertion in the site and low quality backlinks are the main reasons for dropping Google ranking.

seoindia

Crawlers (Google bots) always check if there any unnatural links pointing to your website. if they found any your site will surely have a chance to get a ranking drop. Now the question is what is unnatural links. Following Google guidelines is a good way to identify unnatural links. Directory Links, Social Bookmarking, Article links, PageRank through Text Advertisement, Keyword Hyperlinks, Widget Embedded Links all these natural link building practices may become unethical if you do not practice these in the right way. Therefor take a bit caution and think about natural link building. Once you are able to rank your website you can enjoy those ranking position for a long time.

bob

Your site might fall in the search engine rankings if:
• Search engines changes its strategy of indexing
• The websites links are dead or outbound
• Your back link structure starts to dissipate
• Another website makes better uses of your keywords

Sauda

It is good to have a new content on your website or blog everyday but like you said Google might end up treating your website as a spam if you overdo the work.The best advice is to be reasonable. It is not a bad idea to see what other contents are common but keep them as original as possible. In doing so you have an updated website and that might give the website more rankings.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.