Is HostGator a good choice? did You use it?

edsonbuchanan

I would advice you to stay away from Host Gator. As a full time marketer with hundreds of friends on Facebook with the same common interest; Internet Marketing. I have heard Horror stories about Host Gator and their support team. In fact a marketer know I know website went down and it took almost two weeks to get it back up.

Now I personally would be screaming bloody murder if that happened because that is money out of my pocket everyday my websites are down.

hpisback

Hello,

Is HostGator a good choice? did you use it?
if you did or using, please share some reviews about Hostgator

Thank you,
Yes they are good and excellent support also
you can use CUPID PROMO CODE TO GET 50% OFF

ElixantTechnology

ElixantTechnology
You'd actually be the first or second person in the last 6 months who have actually said this. Explain, what positive impact have their services had on your business? There have been SO many negative reviews, that it would be nice to hear ONE positive, detailed review.

How many websites do you have hosted with them? How much traffic do you see to your websites? What is the average page load time for a website hosted with them? Average ticket response time?

(I'm not joking either, I actually want to hear something positive about them, it's starting to get annoying reading about so much negativity).

Randhal007

one of the my sites use hostgator. a very interesting service there. all complaints are responded to very quickly.

Epic

It used to be a good host in the past, but after they become an EIG brand, there services and customer support went downhill as any other host bough by EIG.

Content by Rhonda

I have only tried Coolhandle and Hostgator and after a year I didn't use Coolhandle anymore. Hostgator is wonderful. They have a chat feature that I have taken advantage of several times. Great customer service. For someone who is beginning or isn't Internet savvy when it comes to hosting and such, this is a good choice.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Ric
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies