May I introduce myself?

aemathenge

Greetings Citizens of the Virtual Republic of Webmaster Sun.

My name is Antony Mathenge and I came from Kenya in East Africa. I have chosen to join this site today because “Content is King”.

I love 24 and one of my favorite part of the series is 24: Redemption, which unfortunately, is based on a rather accurate description of what happens to a large swathe of Africa today. Jack Bauer, the institution associated with him, Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU), as well as all the members of the cast in 24, hold a very dear place in my world. And contrary to popular sentiments by 24 lovers, I love Kim Bauer and her place on 24. She won my heart by going into the overturned burning car to retrieve the lap top.

His Majesty the King of Popular Music, Michael Joseph Jackson, reigns upon my world of music and which he has done since my teens in the 1980s. May the good Lord rest his Soul in eternal peace.

I am an article writer. I am currently writing as a ghost writer for an Indian company of writers whose articles appear on legal and re-financing blogs in the United States.

This brings me to the reason I decided to join this forum. I have come to discover that the content that appears on websites is controlled by webmasters and administrators, who I believe, constitute a big population of this Virtual Republic.

I have written a number of search engine optimization complaint articles in my brief writing career as well as seen numerous horrendously written articles and also some very brilliant pieces. My sense of good writing is often affronted by the kind of terrible writing allowed by webmasters and site administrators, although the articles are SEO compliant.

In view of the foregoing, my mission here shall be to point out bad writing, seek article writing opportunities, but most important of all, learn all I can from the brilliant minds to be found here.

I shall be harsh and pray for your indulgence but we simply cannot allow bad writing to paper our websites if we can avoid it.

Content is King but Good Content Reigns.

AEMATHENGE

Post Script:
For great five hundred word articles on any topic, let us talk on private message.

Dopani

Hi Antony Mathenge, welcome you to the Webmaster Sun, with a good writer like you, I sure you will provide everyone more useful tips and information via articles on this great internet marketing forum.

hoangvu

I have some friends from Kenya and amazing that they were writers the same to you.
Anyways, welcome you to webmastersun.com, read around and finding best information for you.

aemathenge

Let me understand this: Is "Welcome you" a special term here on Webmaster Sun?

It seems so common on many neophyte welcoming threads yet it is not the correct way of using the two words. If this is special to Webmaster Sun, then I have so much to learn. If it is not, then please avoid using it in the future.

I am happy though that you all are so welcoming. I will certainly post some articles and look forward to your collective feed back.

Craxx

Hi there, enjoy your stay.
BTW, based on my expreince, I'd say: Backlink is King and Content is Queen.
No matter how good your article is, it would not rank for high competeteion keyword without backlinks. With quality backlinks, you can rank a crap article too.

aemathenge

Thank you for your welcoming gesture @Craxx.

You have put the sentiments of the dilemma I a facing very clearly. "With quality backlinks, you can rank a crap article too." When an online citizen is searching for some information and the best ranked article turns out to be "crap", then this online citizen will distrust the internet in general and that search engine in particular.

Next time, this person will use a different search engine to look for information. My contention then is that we have to create a proper balance between linking and content.

I thank you for your sentiments though. I will now seek on this forum the best ways to back link my articles.

aemathenge

I was referring to what @Craxx had posted above. A number of articles have been ranked highly by search engines but it turns out the the information they contain is simply "crap".

hoangvu

Glad to meet you on our internet marketing forum!

Next time, this person will use a different search engine to look for information. My contention then is that we have to create a proper balance between linking and content.

I thank you for your sentiments though. I will now seek on this forum the best ways to back link my articles.
what are your methods to create a proper balance between linking and content on forums? I got confused about this :eek:

Steve32

Nice to meet you. Can't wait to see your skills on writing your shares and posts on forum.

Regards,
Steve

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.